Backlinks to ServiceChallengeMeetings in LCG Web

Results from LCG web retrieved at 14:05 (GMT)

JamieShiers 12 Feb 2006 Daily CERN Operations Meetings Weekdays at 09:00 To join the call, do one of the following: a. Dial 41227676000 (Main) and enter...
DailyMeetingProcedures Purpose To run the daily meeting in a standard way, and create a standard log of events, actions, and discussions. Roles These steps are carried...
LCG Service Challenges Archive Operations Twiki (please refer to that page instead) Various of the links below are no longer used for operations. wiki...
JamieShiers 16 Jun 2006 Monitoring GridView file transfer monitoring SAM Service Availability Monitoring more monitoring pages Support and Operations...
Week of 051003 Open Actions from last week: check possiblility of using LCG Quattor WG componets for LFC/DPM/... (Jan/Vlado/Sophie) TO TEST FTS server...
Week of 051010 Open Actions from last week: FTS server not visible from the VO box deploy another one (Simone Gavin). DONE Fix the problem in the...
JamieShiers 24 Oct 2005 Week of 051017 Open Actions from last week: bundle clients for new release into LCG (Gavin/Louis) DONE Test new QF23 FTS clients...
Week of 051024 Open Actions from last week: Preparation of intervention this coming Sat/Sun/Mon/Tue DONE move VOBOXes to Quattor Pilot to move to...
Week of 051031 Open Actions from last week: Look at queries in FTS for locking problem (Gavin/Kris) IN PROGRESS Pilot to move to 1.4.1 (Gavin) FOR Intervention...
Week of 051107 Open Actions from last week: Look at queries in FTS for locking problem (Gavin/Kris) IN PROGRESS move VOBOXes to Quattor (Simone)...
Week of 051114 Open Actions from last week: Look at queries in FTS for locking problem (Gavin/Kris) IN PROGRESS QF for FTS memory leak code beginnning...
Week of 051121 Open Actions from last week: Lyon wants to switch to SRM Copy (fts support) DONE New LFC sensor to detect current thread usage, and external...
Week of 051128 Open Actions from last week: New LFC sensor to detect current thread usage, and external service availability via CLI tools (James) Work...
Week of 051205 Open Actions from last week: Move castor2 stager. Stop at 09.30 Monday for 2 hours. Schedule service stop on LXFS6051 for Elonex disk intervention...
Week of 051212 Open Actions from last week: Install new version of Castor VDQM (OB Monday) Understand implications of Tuesday am power interruptions On...
Week of 051219 Open Actions from last week: Chair: James On Call: Monday: Log: Problems with BNL and IN2P3 networks reported. DNS problem over the weekend all...
Week of 060109 Chair: Harry Renshall Open Actions from last week: On Call: Maarten and Sophie Monday: Log: BNL are seeing some FTS transfers failing with `cannot...
Week of 060116 Open Actions from last week: Chair: James On Call: Roberto Simone Monday: Log: CASTOR problems over weekend. DLf crashed during nights. SARA FZK...
Week of 060123 Open Actions from last week: update op procedure for LCGMON GRIDFTP WRONG James announce details of new update slot of Wed 9.30AM 10.30AM...
Week of 060130 Open Actions from last week: Castor2 upgrade scheduled for 08.30 10.30 Monday Chair: H.Renshall On Call: Jean Philippe David Monday: Log: Nothing...
Week of 060206 Open Actions from last week: Run PIC FTS traffic from production castor2. Castor team to take c2sc3 cluster for internal tests. Chair: H.Renshall On...
Week of 060320 Open Actions from last week: Chair: H.Renshall On Call: Andrea James Monday: Log: Nothing New Actions: Discussion: Tuesday: Log: New Actions: Discussion...
Week of 060327 Open Actions from last week: Fill up c2sc4 staging disks Chair: H.Renshall On Call: Roberto Monday: Log: Major overheating problems in 513. Batch...
Week of 060410 Open Actions from last week: Chair: James On Call: James/Maarten Monday: Log: FTS006 does not have correct root password for sysadmins...
Week of 060417 Open Actions from last week: Review Easter weekend problems Chair: James On Call: James/Maarten Monday Log: Vacation Actions: Discussion: Tuesday...
Week of 060424 Open Actions from last week: DB backend upgrade wednesday for all grid services Chair: James On Call: James/Maarten Monday: Log: FTS DB cleanup...
Week of 060522 Open Actions from last week: Fix problem with transient LFC NOREAD/NOWRITE errors (James) DONE Chair: James Monday: Log: Nothing New Actions...
Week of 060529 Open Actions from last week: Chair: James Monday: Log: LFC host certs ran out on saturday half hosts down for 19 hours New Actions: look at...
Week of 060605 Open Actions from last week: Install new vomscert on LFC/FTS (SMOD) DONE Chair: James Monday: Log: Nothing CERN Holiday New Actions: Discussion...
Week of 060612 Open Actions from last week: Add OPS VO to FTS (Gavin) Intervention Monday morning FTS, LFC, CASTOR, SFT, SAM, GRIDVIEW DONE Chair:...
Week of 060619 Open Actions from last week: Chair: James SMOD: Monday: Log: LFC DB ERROR on 1131/lfc001. Twiki down New Actions: Notify developers of LFC...
Week of 060626 Open Actions from last week: Chair: James SMOD: Veronique Monday: Log: R GMA problems over the weekend due to bad configured sites no data New Actions...
HarryRenshall 03 Jul 2006 Week of 060703 Open Actions from last week: Chair: H.Renshall SMOD: T.Kleinwort Monday: Log: Nothing New Actions: Thorsten to try gLite...
HarryRenshall 11 Jul 2006 SCDailyMeetingTemplate (edit) Show formatting helpHide formatting help Formatting help: bold put word/phrase in asterisks: your phrase...
Week of 060717 Open Actions from last week: Check on daily LSF reconfig. Chair: H.Renshall SMOD: Miguel Dos Santos GMOD: Yvan Calas Monday: Log: Problem with LFC...
Week of 060724 Open Actions from last week: Point castorsrm at srm.cern.ch on Monday (Miguel) Postponed to Tue. Chair: James SMOD: Jan GMOD: Antonio Monday...
HarryRenshall 31 Jul 2006 Week of 060731 Open Actions from last week: Problem with Disk Node behind srm durable atlas. Will be checked Chair: H.Renshall GMOD: R...
Week of 060807 Open Actions from last week: Get conference phone for openlab room (Harry) Chair: James SMOD: Miguel GMOD: Valentin Monday: Log: DB ERROR on...
HarryRenshall 14 Aug 2006 SCDailyMeetingTemplate (edit) Show formatting helpHide formatting help Week of 060814 Open Actions from last week: Harry to organise conference...
HarryRenshall 22 Aug 2006 Week of 060821 Open Actions from last week: Chair: H.Renshall Gmod: M.Dimou Smod: J.van Eldik Monday: Log: Nothing New Actions: Andrea...
Week of 060828 Open Actions from last week: Chair: James GMOD: Piotr SMOD: Ulrich Monday: Log: Castor problems over weekend gridmapfile mapping for maarten changed...
Week of 060904 Open Actions from last week: CMS see bursts of errors (still continuing monday morning). Michael to send timestamps, Miguel to investigate....
Week of 060911 Open Actions from last week: Move 2nd cms RB from critical area. Stop c2sc4 activity. Chair: H.Renshall Gmod: M.Barosso Smod: I.Reguero Monday: Log...
Week of 060918 Open Actions from last week: Chair: James SMOD: Jan GMOD: Ian Neilson Monday: Log: rb103 /tmp full. New Actions: LFC procedure needs to mention...
SCDailyMeetingTemplate (edit) Week of 060925 Open Actions from last week: Chair: H.Renshall Smod: Miguel Coelho Santos Gmod: Antonio Retico Monday: Log: Nothing...
Week of 061002 Open Actions from last week: Several CASTOR upgrades this week. Monday stop castorgrid srm endpoint, upgrade CASTOR client on desktops, change grid...
Week of 061009 Open Actions from last week: After report from FNAL VOMRS the ORACLE bug fix upgrades can go ahead Monday. Schedule is to start at 10:00. Chair: H.Renshall...
SCDailyMeetingTemplate (edit) Week of 061016 Open Actions from last week: bdii107 and 8 firewall changes will be made Monday after which they can be put in production...
Week of 061023 Open Actions from last week: Check rb110 (with D.Qing) and put into production for CSA06. When done return rb101 to GSSDATLAS (edit and release AFS...
Week of 061030 Open Actions from last week: Put new LFCs into production. Was done on Friday. Chair: H.Renshall Gmod: K.Skaburskas Smod: M.dos Santos Monday: Log...
Week of 061106 Open Actions from last week: Costin and Miguel to try to understand cyclic nature of ALICE FTS transfer rates. Chair: Jamie Gmod: Smod: Ignacio Monday...
JamieShiers 10 Nov 2006 Week of 061113 Open Actions from last week: Spikiness of ALICE transfers still to be understood. Latest news: no progress. A maintenance...
Week of 061120 Open Actions from last week: Check with ALICE when to reinstall VOALICE03 (to RAID 1). Obtain host certificates for new RB`s and CE`s (HRR). Chair:...
Week of 061127 Open Actions from last week: Chair: H.Renshall Gmod: M.Barosso Smod: J.van Eldik Monday: Log: CMS Castor2 garbage collection failed over the weekend...
Week of 061204 Open Actions from last week: Check in opm grid templates for reference to prod grid cern admins (James) In Progress FTS Intevention (Gavin...
Week of 061211 Open Actions from last week: IN2P3 request to continue multi VO test over weekend Check in opm grid templates for reference to prod grid...
Week of 061211 Open Actions from last week: follow up errors with GSSDATLAS (James/Simone) In Progress Chair: James Gmod: Smod: Monday: Log: LFC Problems...
Week of 070115 Open Actions from last week: Chair: H.Renshall Gmod: R.Naujikas Smod: I.Reguero Monday: Log: Nothing New Actions: Discussion: FTA wrong alarms of...
Week of 070122 Open Actions from last week: Reinstall volhcb02 09.30 11.30 (U.Schwickerath) to convert from jbod to mirrored. Backup and restore it`s /opt/dirac and...
FTS (Gavin and Paolo) Matching the configuration today. The configuration of the pilot node has to be adapted. a modification for new updated needed. Next update of...
Week of 051017 Open Actions from last week: bundle clients for new release into LCG (Gavin/Louis) Test new QF23 FTS clients (James) DONE DEPLOYED...
Week of 200206 On Call: Sophie/James Monday: Log: Nothing Tuesday: Log: Nothing Wednesday Log: Nothing Thursday Log: Expired hostcerts on half of the oplapro...
Week of 050718 Open Actions from last week: LEMON sensors for FTS Gavin WAITING ON FIO Gavin: install last FTS version and test Move...
Week of 050627 Monday: Actions: Sophie/Maarten : InstantClient RPM needs re doing Jamie : Status Pages for FZK/FNAL DONE TUE Jamie: Criteria...
Week of 050704 Open Actions from last week: FTS Pilot Vlado open AFS accounts DONE for all Andrea/Sophie to do install Mailing list for second...
Week of 050711 Open Actions from last week: LEMON sensors for FTS Gavin UNDERWAY Gavin: Install and publish UI details at CERN DONE...
Week of 050718 Open Actions from last week: LEMON sensors for FTS Gavin WAITING ON FIO Gavin: install last FTS version and test Move...
Week of 050725 Open Actions from last week: tape tests testing of smoke tests new FTS release / deployment plans. On Shift: Maarten/Patricia Monday...
Week of 050801 Open Actions from last week: testing of smoke tests (Jamie) new FTS release / deployment plans. Pilot DB reboot Tuesday DONE...
Week of 050808 Open Actions from last week: testing of smoke tests (James R/GMA FTS) DONE (R GMA) new FTS release / deployment plans. Maarten...
Week of 050815 Open Actions from last week: Decide on date for R GMA team tocome and give a tutorial Deploy FTS Release (1.3) DONE Upgrade nodes...
Week of 050822 Open Actions from last week: Decide on date for R GMA team to come and give a tutorial DONE check that correct SEs are published in prod...
Week of 050829 Open Actions from last week: check that correct SEs are published in prod. BDII. (Patricia) Get CERN to configure LCG SC3 stuff (Vlado)...
Week of 050905 Open Actions from last week: check that correct SEs are published in prod. BDII. (Patricia) Requirements for LFC replication for 3D meeting...
Week of 050912 Open Actions from last week: check that correct SEs are published in prod. BDII. (Patricia) Arrange LFC production meeting with LHCb (Roberto...
Week of 050919 Open Actions from last week: check that correct SEs are published in prod. BDII. (Patricia) Need to get procedures for dCache (Maarten)...
JamieShiers 26 Sep 2005 Week of 050926 Open Actions from last week: check possiblility of using LCG Quattor WG componets for LFC/DPM/... (Jan/Vlado/Sophie)...
Week of 07XXXX Open Actions from last week: Chair: Gmod: Smod: Monday: Log: Nothing New Actions: Discussion: Tuesday: Log: New Actions: Discussion: Wednesday Log...
JamieShiers 09 Jan 2006 Present: Maarten, Alberto, Jamie, Harry, Olof, Jan, Miguel, Gavin (notes) Sites called in: BNL, GSI, FZK, IN2P3, INFN, NIKHEF/SARA...
GavinMcCance 16 Jan 2006 Present: Jan, Olof, Maarten, Harry, James, Gavin, Jamie (via phone) Sites called in: INFN, ASCC, FNAL, GRIDKA, IN2P3, BNL, NDGF...
JamieShiers 19 Jan 2006 Present Experiments: ALICE (Patrica Mendez, Killian Schwarz), GSSDATLAS (Zhongliang Ren), CMS (Jon Bakken also representing FNAL US...
JamieShiers 30 Jan 2006 Present Sites: (all T1s DESY) Experiments: (all LHC experiments) Absent (Noone) CERN Power Cut Summary Due to an incident...
JamieShiers 02 Feb 2006 Present Sites: CNAF, FZK, ASGC, RAL, BNL, TRIUMF, SARA, PIC, NDGF, DESY, CCIN2P3 Experiments: LHCb, GSSDATLAS, ALICE Apologies...
JamieShiers 17 Feb 2006 Present Conference call abandoned as too few sites/experiments had called in by timeout. Summary of SC4 Workshop in Mumbai A successful...
JamieShiers 22 Feb 2006 Preparation for SC4 Tier0 Tier1 Throughput tests Disk disk Tier0 Tier1 tests at the full nominal rate are scheduled for April. The proposed...
JamieShiers 01 Mar 2006 The Pre Production Service gLite 3.0 timeline and high level pps plans (presentation to Feb 28 MB). The final gLite 3.0.0 Beta, including...
JamieShiers 07 Mar 2006 Experiment Reports ALICE We would like to replicate on the PPS the same functionality we are using now for the production on SC3....
Weekly Phonecon 060522 SC3 Con Call Date and Location 22 June 2005 18:00 19:30 Attendees ASCC: Di Qing...
Date and Location 29 June 2005 18:00 19:00 Attendees ASCC: Di Qing BNL: Dantong Wu FNAL: Jon Bakken FZK: IN2P...
Date and Location 06 July 2005 16:00 17:30 Attendees ASCC: Di Qing BNL: Dantong FNAL: Jon FZK: Doris IN2P3: Lionel...
Date and Location 13 July 2005 16:00 17:30 Attendees ASCC: Di Qing BNL: FNAL: Jon FZK: Jens Rehn...
Date and Location 27 July 2005 16:00 17:30 B28 S 15 Attendees ASCC: ... BNL: Bruce Gibbard, Razvan Popescu FNAL: Yujun wu FZK: Doris IN2P3:...
Date and Location 3 august 2005 16:00 17:30 B28 S 15 Attendees ASCC: BNL: FNAL: Yujun wu FZK: Andreas Heiss IN2P3: Paris: Lancaster...
SC3 Weekly Meeting Date and Location 17 August 2005 16:00 17:30 B28 S 15 Attendees ASCC: BNL:...
TWeeder info for LCG Total Number of topics: 2659 10 Topics updated during the last 7 days Days Web Topic Date S7 LCG WLCGT0T1GridServices...
Jan 2006 28339 912 105 2584 WebRss 2027 LCGServiceChallenges 940 LCG 2 7 0 639 ScFourServiceTechnicalFactors 469 ScFourServiceDefinition...
Number of topics: 96

 
    • Cern Search Icon Cern Search
    • TWiki Search Icon TWiki Search
    • Google Search Icon Google Search

    LCG All webs login

This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright & 2008-2020 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback