Difference: Tasks (1 vs. 42)

Revision 422016-09-13 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Overview of vacations

Line: 53 to 53
 
39 Markus Find volunteers for data analysis - 13 September - Confirmed:
Cenk
Dominik Derendarz
Arif
Gokhan
Stella Orfanelli
Also available: Barbara Alvarez Gonzales and Sarah Aretz
Markus to organize a meeting
40 Theo / Oskar Provide documentation of the data analysis volunteers - 13 September - We also have to organize a meeting with them
41 Theo / Oskar Prepare shift instructions - 13 September - -
Changed:
<
<
42 Oskar Install web cameras - 13 September ongoing 99% -
>
>
42 Oskar Install web cameras - 13 September Done -
 
43 Markus Return the V1190 to CAEN if we are not going to use it - ASAP - -
44 Markus Get the CAEN CFD from the Pool - ASAP - -
45 Markus Do we need any other equipment from the Pool? - ASAP - -

Revision 412016-09-12 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Overview of vacations

Line: 32 to 32
 
18 All Build two scintillator support structures - 13 September Done See Action 4 below
19 Sasho and Theo Try to repair the third MRPC - September Low priority spare chamber
20 Markus take care of the order of the stones for the pyramid - 13 September (delivery) Mostly done DAI done. progress to be monitored
Changed:
<
<
21 Oskar Talk to J. Tagg (NI) about updating the event viewer August - ongoing 90% Oskar to check output of data from TDAQ system in the format required by the event viewer. J. Tagg to be kept up to date
>
>
21 Oskar Talk to J. Tagg (NI) about updating the event viewer August - Done Oskar to check output of data from TDAQ system in the format required by the event viewer. J. Tagg to be kept up to date
 
22 Markus Follow up on the installation of the gas supply to T9 September - D. Jaillet contacted -
Changed:
<
<
23 Oskar Add and connect Vistar app to the TDAQ.   1 September ongoing 60% Run a vistar provider as a TDAQ monitoring application.
24 Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August ongoing 60% This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
>
>
23 Oskar Add and connect Vistar app to the TDAQ.   1 September ongoing 90% Run a vistar provider as a TDAQ monitoring application.
24 Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August Done This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
 
25 Theo / Jorgen Analyse T10 data immediately   ongoing  
26 Sasho long screws for blue cables 10/8/2016 20/8/2016   to screw the cables firmly to the adaptor cards.
27 Theo organise test run with limestone in T9 ASAP   Done  
Line: 48 to 48
 
34 Sasho Scintillator testing 15/8 1/9   find HV, measure efficiency and noise, inventory
35 Oskar Test NFS based solution for TDAQ installation ASAP 1/9 Done Check if the NFS can be used instead of AFS -> Success! TDAQLocalInstallation
36 Oskar Understand Cherenkov ASAP   Done Check how to setup Cherenkov, how fast signals are
Changed:
<
<
37 Oskar coordinate the preparation of the analysis rooms 510-R-2 and 510-R-10 - 13 September ongoing 80% N/W infrastructure to be checked
>
>
37 Oskar coordinate the preparation of the analysis rooms 510-R-2 and 510-R-10 - 13 September ongoing 99% N/W infrastructure to be checked
 
38 Oskar, Theo, Sasho Prepare slides for the introduction - 13 September - -
39 Markus Find volunteers for data analysis - 13 September - Confirmed:
Cenk
Dominik Derendarz
Arif
Gokhan
Stella Orfanelli
Also available: Barbara Alvarez Gonzales and Sarah Aretz
Markus to organize a meeting
40 Theo / Oskar Provide documentation of the data analysis volunteers - 13 September - We also have to organize a meeting with them
41 Theo / Oskar Prepare shift instructions - 13 September - -
Changed:
<
<
42 Oskar Install web cameras - 13 September ongoing 70% -
>
>
42 Oskar Install web cameras - 13 September ongoing 99% -
 
43 Markus Return the V1190 to CAEN if we are not going to use it - ASAP - -
44 Markus Get the CAEN CFD from the Pool - ASAP - -
45 Markus Do we need any other equipment from the Pool? - ASAP - -

Revision 402016-09-09 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Overview of vacations

Revision 392016-09-07 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Overview of vacations

Line: 32 to 32
 
18 All Build two scintillator support structures - 13 September Done See Action 4 below
19 Sasho and Theo Try to repair the third MRPC - September Low priority spare chamber
20 Markus take care of the order of the stones for the pyramid - 13 September (delivery) Mostly done DAI done. progress to be monitored
Changed:
<
<
21 Oskar Talk to J. Tagg (NI) about updating the event viewer August - ongoing Oskar to check output of data from TDAQ system in the format required by the event viewer. J. Tagg to be kept up to date
>
>
21 Oskar Talk to J. Tagg (NI) about updating the event viewer August - ongoing 90% Oskar to check output of data from TDAQ system in the format required by the event viewer. J. Tagg to be kept up to date
 
22 Markus Follow up on the installation of the gas supply to T9 September - D. Jaillet contacted -
Changed:
<
<
23 Oskar Add and connect Vistar app to the TDAQ.   1 September ongoing Run a vistar provider as a TDAQ monitoring application.
24 Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August ongoing This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
>
>
23 Oskar Add and connect Vistar app to the TDAQ.   1 September ongoing 60% Run a vistar provider as a TDAQ monitoring application.
24 Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August ongoing 60% This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
 
25 Theo / Jorgen Analyse T10 data immediately   ongoing  
26 Sasho long screws for blue cables 10/8/2016 20/8/2016   to screw the cables firmly to the adaptor cards.
27 Theo organise test run with limestone in T9 ASAP   Done  
Line: 47 to 47
 
33 Theo / Jorgen V1290 synchronisation ASAP 7/8   In lab.40 finish the V1290 sync studies wit external PG and V1290m
34 Sasho Scintillator testing 15/8 1/9   find HV, measure efficiency and noise, inventory
35 Oskar Test NFS based solution for TDAQ installation ASAP 1/9 Done Check if the NFS can be used instead of AFS -> Success! TDAQLocalInstallation
Changed:
<
<
36 Oskar Understand Cherenkov ASAP     Check how to setup Cherenkov, how fast signals are
37 Oskar coordinate the preparation of the analysis rooms 510-R-2 and 510-R-10 - 13 September ongoing N/W infrastructure to be checked
>
>
36 Oskar Understand Cherenkov ASAP   Done Check how to setup Cherenkov, how fast signals are
37 Oskar coordinate the preparation of the analysis rooms 510-R-2 and 510-R-10 - 13 September ongoing 80% N/W infrastructure to be checked
 
38 Oskar, Theo, Sasho Prepare slides for the introduction - 13 September - -
39 Markus Find volunteers for data analysis - 13 September - Confirmed:
Cenk
Dominik Derendarz
Arif
Gokhan
Stella Orfanelli
Also available: Barbara Alvarez Gonzales and Sarah Aretz
Markus to organize a meeting
40 Theo / Oskar Provide documentation of the data analysis volunteers - 13 September - We also have to organize a meeting with them
41 Theo / Oskar Prepare shift instructions - 13 September - -
Changed:
<
<
42 Oskar Install web cameras - 13 September - -
>
>
42 Oskar Install web cameras - 13 September ongoing 70% -
 
43 Markus Return the V1190 to CAEN if we are not going to use it - ASAP - -
44 Markus Get the CAEN CFD from the Pool - ASAP - -
45 Markus Do we need any other equipment from the Pool? - ASAP - -

Revision 382016-09-02 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Overview of vacations

Line: 61 to 61
 
47 Markus Rent 1 NIM crate from the Pool - ASAP - -
48 Markus Ask the crane men about their flexibility - ASAP - https://edh.cern.ch/Document/SupplyChain/TransportRequest/6501117
49 Markus Check with the current user if access to the zone is possible on 7.9. for gas installation - ASAP - T. Gys contacted
Changed:
<
<
50 Markus Find 20 8ns LEMO cables - ASAP - -
>
>
50 Markus Find 20 8ns LEMO cables - ASAP - SCEM 04.69.11.089.8, CHF 10.2 for 8 ns, in stock
 
51 Cenk, Oskar We will, in first instance, record data locally. A system has to be setup that copies data to the BL4S workspace or EOS if the HDD or the daquser space are full - ASAP - -
52 Sasho, Markus, Theo Specify (Theo) and build (Sasho, Markus) supports for the very large scintillators - ASAP - -

Revision 372016-09-01 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Overview of vacations

Line: 63 to 63
 
49 Markus Check with the current user if access to the zone is possible on 7.9. for gas installation - ASAP - T. Gys contacted
50 Markus Find 20 8ns LEMO cables - ASAP - -
51 Cenk, Oskar We will, in first instance, record data locally. A system has to be setup that copies data to the BL4S workspace or EOS if the HDD or the daquser space are full - ASAP - -
Added:
>
>
52 Sasho, Markus, Theo Specify (Theo) and build (Sasho, Markus) supports for the very large scintillators - ASAP - -
 

Action 1

Revision 362016-09-01 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Overview of vacations

Line: 15 to 15
 
1 Not defined We have to test if the NIM/ECL V538 VMEbus module can be used as a 1->3 ECL fan out. - - Done cannot be done there is another way..
2 Oskar Plan cabling of T9 - 1 September Done ExperimentalSetups (Action 1 below.)
3 Oskar List HV connections - 1 September Done ExperimentalSetups (Action 2 below.)
Changed:
<
<
4 Sasho have a look at tripods in the EP/ESE workshop and adapt the MRPC frames is required now - Done -
5 Sasho follow up on the production of the HV cables for the MRPCs - September Done -
>
>
4 Sasho have a look at tripods in the EP/ESE workshop and adapt the MRPC frames is required now - Done -
5 Sasho follow up on the production of the HV cables for the MRPCs - September Done -
 
6 Markus organize two scintillators, 1x1 cm - ASAP Done R. Dumps will build two scintillators
7 All Plan the cleaning up of T9 and the storage and return of the material ASAP   Done  
8 Sasho testing of large scintis     Done  
Line: 30 to 30
 
16 Markus produce ECL cables asap - Done See Action 3 below
17 Markus look for a safe way of mounting the stones - 13 September Done support structure built
18 All Build two scintillator support structures - 13 September Done See Action 4 below
Changed:
<
<
19 Sasho and Theo Try to repair the third MRPC - September - spare chamber
>
>
19 Sasho and Theo Try to repair the third MRPC - September Low priority spare chamber
 
20 Markus take care of the order of the stones for the pyramid - 13 September (delivery) Mostly done DAI done. progress to be monitored
21 Oskar Talk to J. Tagg (NI) about updating the event viewer August - ongoing Oskar to check output of data from TDAQ system in the format required by the event viewer. J. Tagg to be kept up to date
22 Markus Follow up on the installation of the gas supply to T9 September - D. Jaillet contacted -
Line: 38 to 38
 
24 Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August ongoing This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
25 Theo / Jorgen Analyse T10 data immediately   ongoing  
26 Sasho long screws for blue cables 10/8/2016 20/8/2016   to screw the cables firmly to the adaptor cards.
Changed:
<
<
27 Theo organise test run with limestone in T9 ASAP   ongoing  
28 Theo specify MRPC connectors ASAP     Specify the MRPC connectors to be used for the MRPC gas system in T9. Can D. Jaillet start with the pipework already from now?
29 Sasho / Theo documentation on MRPC        
>
>
27 Theo organise test run with limestone in T9 ASAP   Done  
28 Theo specify MRPC connectors ASAP   Done Specify the MRPC connectors to be used for the MRPC gas system in T9. Can D. Jaillet start with the pipework already from now?
29 Sasho / Theo documentation on MRPC     Done / waived  
 
30 Sasho / Theo DWC test and calibration ASAP   5/8/2016  
31 All Monitoring and analysis     20/8/2016 make monitoring programs for each experiment and set up an analysis framework for the students
32 All Define VME crate setup(modules) for T9 - cabling   15/8   Required to do code development.
33 Theo / Jorgen V1290 synchronisation ASAP 7/8   In lab.40 finish the V1290 sync studies wit external PG and V1290m
34 Sasho Scintillator testing 15/8 1/9   find HV, measure efficiency and noise, inventory
35 Oskar Test NFS based solution for TDAQ installation ASAP 1/9 Done Check if the NFS can be used instead of AFS -> Success! TDAQLocalInstallation
Changed:
<
<
36 ? Understand Cherenkov ASAP     Check how to setup Cherenkov, how fast signals are
>
>
36 Oskar Understand Cherenkov ASAP     Check how to setup Cherenkov, how fast signals are
 
37 Oskar coordinate the preparation of the analysis rooms 510-R-2 and 510-R-10 - 13 September ongoing N/W infrastructure to be checked
38 Oskar, Theo, Sasho Prepare slides for the introduction - 13 September - -
Changed:
<
<
39 Markus Find volunteers for data analysis - 13 September - Confirmed:
Cenk
Dominik Derendarz
Arif
Gokhan
Stella Orfanelli
Also available: Barbara Alvarez Gonzales and Sarah Aretz
>
>
39 Markus Find volunteers for data analysis - 13 September - Confirmed:
Cenk
Dominik Derendarz
Arif
Gokhan
Stella Orfanelli
Also available: Barbara Alvarez Gonzales and Sarah Aretz
Markus to organize a meeting
 
40 Theo / Oskar Provide documentation of the data analysis volunteers - 13 September - We also have to organize a meeting with them
41 Theo / Oskar Prepare shift instructions - 13 September - -
42 Oskar Install web cameras - 13 September - -
43 Markus Return the V1190 to CAEN if we are not going to use it - ASAP - -
44 Markus Get the CAEN CFD from the Pool - ASAP - -
45 Markus Do we need any other equipment from the Pool? - ASAP - -
Changed:
<
<
>
>
46 Cenk, Theo improve the access to the physics data (C++ program with access to Root) - ASAP - -
47 Markus Rent 1 NIM crate from the Pool - ASAP - -
48 Markus Ask the crane men about their flexibility - ASAP - https://edh.cern.ch/Document/SupplyChain/TransportRequest/6501117
49 Markus Check with the current user if access to the zone is possible on 7.9. for gas installation - ASAP - T. Gys contacted
50 Markus Find 20 8ns LEMO cables - ASAP - -
51 Cenk, Oskar We will, in first instance, record data locally. A system has to be setup that copies data to the BL4S workspace or EOS if the HDD or the daquser space are full - ASAP - -
 

Action 1

Revision 352016-09-01 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Overview of vacations

Line: 11 to 11
 

Ove view of actions

<!-- /editTable -->
Changed:
<
<
Who What Soft deadline Hard deadline Status Details
Not defined We have to test if the NIM/ECL V538 VMEbus module can be used as a 1->3 ECL fan out. - - Done cannot be done there is another way..
Oskar Plan cabling of T9 - 1 September Done ExperimentalSetups (Action 1 below.)
Oskar List HV connections - 1 September Done ExperimentalSetups (Action 2 below.)
Sasho have a look at tripods in the EP/ESE workshop and adapt the MRPC frames is required now - Done -
Sasho follow up on the production of the HV cables for the MRPCs - September Done -
Markus organize two scintillators, 1x1 cm - ASAP Done R. Dumps will build two scintillators
All Plan the cleaning up of T9 and the storage and return of the material ASAP   Done  
Sasho testing of large scintis     Done  
Markus / Theo reply to Andre Henriques re. gas release ASAP   Done  
All Get limestone for tests     Done This limestone will be used for tests to define the time for each measurement with the pyramid hunters
Markus ECL cables ASAP   Done  
Markus update drivers to tdaq611 on lnxpool47 - - Done -
Oskar install lnxpool47 in T10 and to update the OS now - Done -
Markus take a 1290 to the SMD workshop for modification asap - Done 1290 delivered to T10
Oskar & Jorgen Git management of the TDAQ repo ASAP 28/7 Done  
Markus produce ECL cables asap - Done See Action 3 below
Markus look for a safe way of mounting the stones - 13 September Done support structure built
All Build two scintillator support structures - 13 September Done See Action 4 below
Sasho and Theo Try to repair the third MRPC - September - spare chamber
Markus take care of the order of the stones for the pyramid - 13 September (delivery) Mostly done DAI done. progress to be monitored
Oskar Talk to J. Tagg (NI) about updating the event viewer August - ongoing Oskar to check output of data from TDAQ system in the format required by the event viewer. J. Tagg to be kept up to date
Markus Follow up on the installation of the gas supply to T9 September - D. Jaillet contacted -
Oskar Add and connect Vistar app to the TDAQ.   1 September ongoing Run a vistar provider as a TDAQ monitoring application.
Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August ongoing This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
Theo / Jorgen Analyse T10 data immediately   ongoing  
Sasho long screws for blue cables 10/8/2016 20/8/2016   to screw the cables firmly to the adaptor cards.
Theo organise test run with limestone in T9 ASAP   ongoing  
Theo specify MRPC connectors ASAP     Specify the MRPC connectors to be used for the MRPC gas system in T9. Can D. Jaillet start with the pipework already from now?
Sasho / Theo documentation on MRPC        
Sasho / Theo DWC test and calibration ASAP   5/8/2016  
All Monitoring and analysis     20/8/2016 make monitoring programs for each experiment and set up an analysis framework for the students
All Define VME crate setup(modules) for T9 - cabling   15/8   Required to do code development.
Theo / Jorgen V1290 synchronisation ASAP 7/8   In lab.40 finish the V1290 sync studies wit external PG and V1290m
Sasho Scintillator testing 15/8 1/9   find HV, measure efficiency and noise, inventory
Oskar Test NFS based solution for TDAQ installation ASAP 1/9 Done Check if the NFS can be used instead of AFS -> Success! TDAQLocalInstallation
? Understand Cherenkov ASAP     Check how to setup Cherenkov, how fast signals are
Oskar coordinate the preparation of the analysis rooms 510-R-2 and 510-R-10 - 13 September ongoing N/W infrastructure to be checked
Oskar, Theo, Sasho Prepare slides for the introduction - 13 September - -
Markus Find volunteers for data analysis - 13 September - Confirmed:
Cenk
Dominik Derendarz
Arif
Gokhan
Stella Orfanelli
Also available: Barbara Alvarez Gonzales and Sarah Aretz
Theo / Oskar Provide documentation of the data analysis volunteers - 13 September - We also have to organize a meeting with them
Theo / Oskar Prepare shift instructions - 13 September - -
Oskar Install web cameras - 13 September - -
Markus Return the V1190 to CAEN if we are not going to use it - ASAP - -
>
>
ID Who What Soft deadline Hard deadline Status Details
1 Not defined We have to test if the NIM/ECL V538 VMEbus module can be used as a 1->3 ECL fan out. - - Done cannot be done there is another way..
2 Oskar Plan cabling of T9 - 1 September Done ExperimentalSetups (Action 1 below.)
3 Oskar List HV connections - 1 September Done ExperimentalSetups (Action 2 below.)
4 Sasho have a look at tripods in the EP/ESE workshop and adapt the MRPC frames is required now - Done -
5 Sasho follow up on the production of the HV cables for the MRPCs - September Done -
6 Markus organize two scintillators, 1x1 cm - ASAP Done R. Dumps will build two scintillators
7 All Plan the cleaning up of T9 and the storage and return of the material ASAP   Done  
8 Sasho testing of large scintis     Done  
9 Markus / Theo reply to Andre Henriques re. gas release ASAP   Done  
10 All Get limestone for tests     Done This limestone will be used for tests to define the time for each measurement with the pyramid hunters
11 Markus ECL cables ASAP   Done  
12 Markus update drivers to tdaq611 on lnxpool47 - - Done -
13 Oskar install lnxpool47 in T10 and to update the OS now - Done -
14 Markus take a 1290 to the SMD workshop for modification asap - Done 1290 delivered to T10
15 Oskar & Jorgen Git management of the TDAQ repo ASAP 28/7 Done  
16 Markus produce ECL cables asap - Done See Action 3 below
17 Markus look for a safe way of mounting the stones - 13 September Done support structure built
18 All Build two scintillator support structures - 13 September Done See Action 4 below
19 Sasho and Theo Try to repair the third MRPC - September - spare chamber
20 Markus take care of the order of the stones for the pyramid - 13 September (delivery) Mostly done DAI done. progress to be monitored
21 Oskar Talk to J. Tagg (NI) about updating the event viewer August - ongoing Oskar to check output of data from TDAQ system in the format required by the event viewer. J. Tagg to be kept up to date
22 Markus Follow up on the installation of the gas supply to T9 September - D. Jaillet contacted -
23 Oskar Add and connect Vistar app to the TDAQ.   1 September ongoing Run a vistar provider as a TDAQ monitoring application.
24 Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August ongoing This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
25 Theo / Jorgen Analyse T10 data immediately   ongoing  
26 Sasho long screws for blue cables 10/8/2016 20/8/2016   to screw the cables firmly to the adaptor cards.
27 Theo organise test run with limestone in T9 ASAP   ongoing  
28 Theo specify MRPC connectors ASAP     Specify the MRPC connectors to be used for the MRPC gas system in T9. Can D. Jaillet start with the pipework already from now?
29 Sasho / Theo documentation on MRPC        
30 Sasho / Theo DWC test and calibration ASAP   5/8/2016  
31 All Monitoring and analysis     20/8/2016 make monitoring programs for each experiment and set up an analysis framework for the students
32 All Define VME crate setup(modules) for T9 - cabling   15/8   Required to do code development.
33 Theo / Jorgen V1290 synchronisation ASAP 7/8   In lab.40 finish the V1290 sync studies wit external PG and V1290m
34 Sasho Scintillator testing 15/8 1/9   find HV, measure efficiency and noise, inventory
35 Oskar Test NFS based solution for TDAQ installation ASAP 1/9 Done Check if the NFS can be used instead of AFS -> Success! TDAQLocalInstallation
36 ? Understand Cherenkov ASAP     Check how to setup Cherenkov, how fast signals are
37 Oskar coordinate the preparation of the analysis rooms 510-R-2 and 510-R-10 - 13 September ongoing N/W infrastructure to be checked
38 Oskar, Theo, Sasho Prepare slides for the introduction - 13 September - -
39 Markus Find volunteers for data analysis - 13 September - Confirmed:
Cenk
Dominik Derendarz
Arif
Gokhan
Stella Orfanelli
Also available: Barbara Alvarez Gonzales and Sarah Aretz
40 Theo / Oskar Provide documentation of the data analysis volunteers - 13 September - We also have to organize a meeting with them
41 Theo / Oskar Prepare shift instructions - 13 September - -
42 Oskar Install web cameras - 13 September - -
43 Markus Return the V1190 to CAEN if we are not going to use it - ASAP - -
44 Markus Get the CAEN CFD from the Pool - ASAP - -
45 Markus Do we need any other equipment from the Pool? - ASAP - -
 

Action 1

Revision 342016-08-30 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Overview of vacations

Line: 50 to 50
 
? Understand Cherenkov ASAP     Check how to setup Cherenkov, how fast signals are
Oskar coordinate the preparation of the analysis rooms 510-R-2 and 510-R-10 - 13 September ongoing N/W infrastructure to be checked
Oskar, Theo, Sasho Prepare slides for the introduction - 13 September - -
Changed:
<
<
Markus Find volunteers for data analysis - 13 September - Confirmed:
Cenk
Dominik Derendarz
Arif
Gokhan
>
>
Markus Find volunteers for data analysis - 13 September - Confirmed:
Cenk
Dominik Derendarz
Arif
Gokhan
Stella Orfanelli
Also available: Barbara Alvarez Gonzales and Sarah Aretz
 
Theo / Oskar Provide documentation of the data analysis volunteers - 13 September - We also have to organize a meeting with them
Theo / Oskar Prepare shift instructions - 13 September - -
Oskar Install web cameras - 13 September - -

Revision 332016-08-30 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Overview of vacations

Line: 54 to 54
 
Theo / Oskar Provide documentation of the data analysis volunteers - 13 September - We also have to organize a meeting with them
Theo / Oskar Prepare shift instructions - 13 September - -
Oskar Install web cameras - 13 September - -
Added:
>
>
Markus Return the V1190 to CAEN if we are not going to use it - ASAP - -
 

Action 1

Revision 322016-08-21 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Overview of vacations

Line: 34 to 34
 
Markus take care of the order of the stones for the pyramid - 13 September (delivery) Mostly done DAI done. progress to be monitored
Oskar Talk to J. Tagg (NI) about updating the event viewer August - ongoing Oskar to check output of data from TDAQ system in the format required by the event viewer. J. Tagg to be kept up to date
Markus Follow up on the installation of the gas supply to T9 September - D. Jaillet contacted -
Changed:
<
<
Oskar Correction of hard-coded paths in ROSMonitor after 20th July 1 September   It prevents potability - dozen more places which has to be adjust manually.
Oskar Add and connect Vistar app to the TDAQ.   1 September   Run a vistar provider as a TDAQ monitoring application.
>
>
Oskar Add and connect Vistar app to the TDAQ.   1 September ongoing Run a vistar provider as a TDAQ monitoring application.
 
Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August ongoing This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
Theo / Jorgen Analyse T10 data immediately   ongoing  
Sasho long screws for blue cables 10/8/2016 20/8/2016   to screw the cables firmly to the adaptor cards.
Line: 54 to 53
 
Markus Find volunteers for data analysis - 13 September - Confirmed:
Cenk
Dominik Derendarz
Arif
Gokhan
Theo / Oskar Provide documentation of the data analysis volunteers - 13 September - We also have to organize a meeting with them
Theo / Oskar Prepare shift instructions - 13 September - -
Added:
>
>
Oskar Install web cameras - 13 September - -
 

Action 1

Revision 312016-08-21 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Overview of vacations

Line: 53 to 53
 
Oskar, Theo, Sasho Prepare slides for the introduction - 13 September - -
Markus Find volunteers for data analysis - 13 September - Confirmed:
Cenk
Dominik Derendarz
Arif
Gokhan
Theo / Oskar Provide documentation of the data analysis volunteers - 13 September - We also have to organize a meeting with them
Added:
>
>
Theo / Oskar Prepare shift instructions - 13 September - -
 

Action 1

Revision 302016-08-19 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of vacations

<!-- /editTable -->
Changed:
<
<
Markus 25.7. - 29.7. email or CERN mobile phone
Markus 4.8. - 12.8. CERN mobile phone
Oskar 30.7 - 7.8  
Jorgen 20.9 - 1.10  
Theo 25.08 - 30.08  
Theo ? 20.08 - 25.08  
Sasho ?    
>
>
Jorgen 20.09 - 01.10  
Theo 20.08 - 30.08  
Oskar 24.08 - 31.08  
 
Changed:
<
<

Over view of actions

>
>

Ove view of actions

 

<!-- /editTable -->
Line: 32 to 28
 
Markus take a 1290 to the SMD workshop for modification asap - Done 1290 delivered to T10
Oskar & Jorgen Git management of the TDAQ repo ASAP 28/7 Done  
Markus produce ECL cables asap - Done See Action 3 below
Added:
>
>
Markus look for a safe way of mounting the stones - 13 September Done support structure built
All Build two scintillator support structures - 13 September Done See Action 4 below
 
Sasho and Theo Try to repair the third MRPC - September - spare chamber
Markus take care of the order of the stones for the pyramid - 13 September (delivery) Mostly done DAI done. progress to be monitored
Deleted:
<
<
Markus check if the DESY table is long enough for 100 cm of stones - 13 September (solution) measure dimensions of table -
Markus look for a safe way of mounting the stones - 13 September contact safety experts -
 
Oskar Talk to J. Tagg (NI) about updating the event viewer August - ongoing Oskar to check output of data from TDAQ system in the format required by the event viewer. J. Tagg to be kept up to date
Markus Follow up on the installation of the gas supply to T9 September - D. Jaillet contacted -
Oskar Correction of hard-coded paths in ROSMonitor after 20th July 1 September   It prevents potability - dozen more places which has to be adjust manually.
Line: 53 to 49
 
Sasho Scintillator testing 15/8 1/9   find HV, measure efficiency and noise, inventory
Oskar Test NFS based solution for TDAQ installation ASAP 1/9 Done Check if the NFS can be used instead of AFS -> Success! TDAQLocalInstallation
? Understand Cherenkov ASAP     Check how to setup Cherenkov, how fast signals are
Deleted:
<
<
All Build two scintillator support structures - 13 September - See Action 4 below
 
Oskar coordinate the preparation of the analysis rooms 510-R-2 and 510-R-10 - 13 September ongoing N/W infrastructure to be checked
Oskar, Theo, Sasho Prepare slides for the introduction - 13 September - -
Changed:
<
<
Markus Find volunteers for data analysis - 13 September - -
>
>
Markus Find volunteers for data analysis - 13 September - Confirmed:
Cenk
Dominik Derendarz
Arif
Gokhan
Theo / Oskar Provide documentation of the data analysis volunteers - 13 September - We also have to organize a meeting with them
 

Action 1

Revision 292016-08-14 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of vacations

Line: 40 to 40
 
Markus Follow up on the installation of the gas supply to T9 September - D. Jaillet contacted -
Oskar Correction of hard-coded paths in ROSMonitor after 20th July 1 September   It prevents potability - dozen more places which has to be adjust manually.
Oskar Add and connect Vistar app to the TDAQ.   1 September   Run a vistar provider as a TDAQ monitoring application.
Changed:
<
<
Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August   This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
>
>
Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August ongoing This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
 
Theo / Jorgen Analyse T10 data immediately   ongoing  
Sasho long screws for blue cables 10/8/2016 20/8/2016   to screw the cables firmly to the adaptor cards.
Theo organise test run with limestone in T9 ASAP   ongoing  
Line: 51 to 51
 
All Define VME crate setup(modules) for T9 - cabling   15/8   Required to do code development.
Theo / Jorgen V1290 synchronisation ASAP 7/8   In lab.40 finish the V1290 sync studies wit external PG and V1290m
Sasho Scintillator testing 15/8 1/9   find HV, measure efficiency and noise, inventory
Changed:
<
<
Oskar Test NFS based solution for TDAQ installation ASAP 1/9 ongoing Check if the NFS can be used instead of AFS
>
>
Oskar Test NFS based solution for TDAQ installation ASAP 1/9 Done Check if the NFS can be used instead of AFS -> Success! TDAQLocalInstallation
 
? Understand Cherenkov ASAP     Check how to setup Cherenkov, how fast signals are
All Build two scintillator support structures - 13 September - See Action 4 below
Changed:
<
<
Oskar coordinate the preparation of the analysis rooms 510-R-2 and 510-R-10 - 13 September N/W infrastructure to be checked -
Oskar, Theo, Sasho Prepare slides for the introduction (https://indico.cern.ch/event/494809/) - 13 September - -
>
>
Oskar coordinate the preparation of the analysis rooms 510-R-2 and 510-R-10 - 13 September ongoing N/W infrastructure to be checked
Oskar, Theo, Sasho Prepare slides for the introduction - 13 September - -
 
Markus Find volunteers for data analysis - 13 September - -

Revision 282016-08-09 - JorgenPetersen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of vacations

Line: 7 to 7
 
Markus 25.7. - 29.7. email or CERN mobile phone
Markus 4.8. - 12.8. CERN mobile phone
Oskar 30.7 - 7.8  
Changed:
<
<
Jorgen 29.7 - 2.8  
>
>
Jorgen 20.9 - 1.10  
 
Theo 25.08 - 30.08  
Theo ? 20.08 - 25.08  
Sasho ?    

Revision 272016-08-03 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of vacations

Line: 31 to 31
 
Oskar install lnxpool47 in T10 and to update the OS now - Done -
Markus take a 1290 to the SMD workshop for modification asap - Done 1290 delivered to T10
Oskar & Jorgen Git management of the TDAQ repo ASAP 28/7 Done  
Added:
>
>
Markus produce ECL cables asap - Done See Action 3 below
 
Sasho and Theo Try to repair the third MRPC - September - spare chamber
Markus take care of the order of the stones for the pyramid - 13 September (delivery) Mostly done DAI done. progress to be monitored
Markus check if the DESY table is long enough for 100 cm of stones - 13 September (solution) measure dimensions of table -
Markus look for a safe way of mounting the stones - 13 September contact safety experts -
Deleted:
<
<
Markus produce ECL cables asap - 3/4 done See Action 3 below
 
Oskar Talk to J. Tagg (NI) about updating the event viewer August - ongoing Oskar to check output of data from TDAQ system in the format required by the event viewer. J. Tagg to be kept up to date
Markus Follow up on the installation of the gas supply to T9 September - D. Jaillet contacted -
Oskar Correction of hard-coded paths in ROSMonitor after 20th July 1 September   It prevents potability - dozen more places which has to be adjust manually.
Line: 56 to 56
 
All Build two scintillator support structures - 13 September - See Action 4 below
Oskar coordinate the preparation of the analysis rooms 510-R-2 and 510-R-10 - 13 September N/W infrastructure to be checked -
Oskar, Theo, Sasho Prepare slides for the introduction (https://indico.cern.ch/event/494809/) - 13 September - -
Added:
>
>
Markus Find volunteers for data analysis - 13 September - -
 

Action 1

Line: 92 to 94
 
  • 5 x 2pin ECL cables 100 cm Theo to comment if the cables made by Markus are OK

Action 4

Deleted:
<
<
Instead of using DWC for the Pyramid we can make two structures where we could put two isotdaq scintillators in coincidence but with an adjustable area of coincidence from say 5x5 cm to 20x20 cm such that we can increase or decrease the size of the resulting counter depending on the rate and/or the level of detail we want. The support structure has to be slim because there is not much space between the absorber and the stone.
 \ No newline at end of file
Added:
>
>
Instead of using DWC for the Pyramid we can make two structures where we could put two isotdaq scintillators in coincidence but with an adjustable area of coincidence from say 5x5 cm to 20x20 cm such that we can increase or decrease the size of the resulting counter depending on the rate and/or the level of detail we want. The support structure has to be slim because there is not much space between the absorber and the stone. This structure also has allow for the two 1x1 cm scintillators to be positioned one behind the other.
 \ No newline at end of file

Revision 262016-08-03 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of vacations

Line: 55 to 55
 
? Understand Cherenkov ASAP     Check how to setup Cherenkov, how fast signals are
All Build two scintillator support structures - 13 September - See Action 4 below
Oskar coordinate the preparation of the analysis rooms 510-R-2 and 510-R-10 - 13 September N/W infrastructure to be checked -
Added:
>
>
Oskar, Theo, Sasho Prepare slides for the introduction (https://indico.cern.ch/event/494809/) - 13 September - -
 

Action 1

Revision 252016-08-02 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of vacations

Line: 54 to 54
 
Oskar Test NFS based solution for TDAQ installation ASAP 1/9 ongoing Check if the NFS can be used instead of AFS
? Understand Cherenkov ASAP     Check how to setup Cherenkov, how fast signals are
All Build two scintillator support structures - 13 September - See Action 4 below
Added:
>
>
Oskar coordinate the preparation of the analysis rooms 510-R-2 and 510-R-10 - 13 September N/W infrastructure to be checked -
 

Action 1

Revision 242016-08-01 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of vacations

Line: 53 to 53
 
Sasho Scintillator testing 15/8 1/9   find HV, measure efficiency and noise, inventory
Oskar Test NFS based solution for TDAQ installation ASAP 1/9 ongoing Check if the NFS can be used instead of AFS
? Understand Cherenkov ASAP     Check how to setup Cherenkov, how fast signals are
Added:
>
>
All Build two scintillator support structures - 13 September - See Action 4 below
 

Action 1

Line: 86 to 87
  Long term:
  • 5 x 2pin ECL cables 15 cm Done
Changed:
<
<
  • 5 x 2pin ECL cables 100 cm
>
>
  • 5 x 2pin ECL cables 100 cm Theo to comment if the cables made by Markus are OK

Action 4

Instead of using DWC for the Pyramid we can make two structures where we could put two isotdaq scintillators in coincidence but with an adjustable area of coincidence from say 5x5 cm to 20x20 cm such that we can increase or decrease the size of the resulting counter depending on the rate and/or the level of detail we want. The support structure has to be slim because there is not much space between the absorber and the stone.

Revision 232016-07-27 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of vacations

Line: 8 to 8
 
Markus 4.8. - 12.8. CERN mobile phone
Oskar 30.7 - 7.8  
Jorgen 29.7 - 2.8  
Changed:
<
<
Theo 25.08 30.08
Theo ? 20.08 25.08
>
>
Theo 25.08 - 30.08  
Theo ? 20.08 - 25.08  
Sasho ?    
 

Over view of actions

<!-- /editTable -->
Changed:
<
<
Not defined We have to test if the NIM/ECL V538 VMEbus module can be used as a 1->3 ECL fan out. - - done cannot be done there is another way..
Oskar Plan cabling of T9 - 1 September ExperimentalSetups See Action 1 below.
Oskar List HV connections - 1 September ExperimentalSetups See Action 2 below.
>
>
Not defined We have to test if the NIM/ECL V538 VMEbus module can be used as a 1->3 ECL fan out. - - Done cannot be done there is another way..
Oskar Plan cabling of T9 - 1 September Done ExperimentalSetups (Action 1 below.)
Oskar List HV connections - 1 September Done ExperimentalSetups (Action 2 below.)
 
Sasho have a look at tripods in the EP/ESE workshop and adapt the MRPC frames is required now - Done -
Sasho follow up on the production of the HV cables for the MRPCs - September Done -
Deleted:
<
<
Sasho and Theo Try to repair the third MRPC - September (to have a spare) - -
 
Markus organize two scintillators, 1x1 cm - ASAP Done R. Dumps will build two scintillators
Added:
>
>
All Plan the cleaning up of T9 and the storage and return of the material ASAP   Done  
Sasho testing of large scintis     Done  
Markus / Theo reply to Andre Henriques re. gas release ASAP   Done  
All Get limestone for tests     Done This limestone will be used for tests to define the time for each measurement with the pyramid hunters
Markus ECL cables ASAP   Done  
Markus update drivers to tdaq611 on lnxpool47 - - Done -
Oskar install lnxpool47 in T10 and to update the OS now - Done -
Markus take a 1290 to the SMD workshop for modification asap - Done 1290 delivered to T10
Oskar & Jorgen Git management of the TDAQ repo ASAP 28/7 Done  
Sasho and Theo Try to repair the third MRPC - September - spare chamber
 
Markus take care of the order of the stones for the pyramid - 13 September (delivery) Mostly done DAI done. progress to be monitored
Markus check if the DESY table is long enough for 100 cm of stones - 13 September (solution) measure dimensions of table -
Markus look for a safe way of mounting the stones - 13 September contact safety experts -
Markus produce ECL cables asap - 3/4 done See Action 3 below
Changed:
<
<
Oskar Talk to J. Tagg (NI) about updating the event viewer August - 2014 version to be installed on Oskar's laptop. Oskar to check output of data from TDAQ system in the format required by the event viewer. J. Tagg to be kept up to date
>
>
Oskar Talk to J. Tagg (NI) about updating the event viewer August - ongoing Oskar to check output of data from TDAQ system in the format required by the event viewer. J. Tagg to be kept up to date
 
Markus Follow up on the installation of the gas supply to T9 September - D. Jaillet contacted -
Deleted:
<
<
Markus update drivers to tdaq611 on lnxpool47 - - Done -
Oskar install lnxpool47 in T10 and to update the OS now - Done -
Markus take a 1290 to the SMD workshop for modification asap - Done 1290 delivered to T10
 
Oskar Correction of hard-coded paths in ROSMonitor after 20th July 1 September   It prevents potability - dozen more places which has to be adjust manually.
Oskar Add and connect Vistar app to the TDAQ.   1 September   Run a vistar provider as a TDAQ monitoring application.
Deleted:
<
<
All Plan the cleaning up of T9 and the storage and return of the material ASAP   done  
 
Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August   This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
Changed:
<
<
Theo / Jorgen Analyse T10 data immediately   ongoing  
Markus / Theo reply to Andre Henriques re. gas release ASAP   done  
>
>
Theo / Jorgen Analyse T10 data immediately   ongoing  
 
Sasho long screws for blue cables 10/8/2016 20/8/2016   to screw the cables firmly to the adaptor cards.
Changed:
<
<
Sasho testing of large scintis     done  
All Get limestone for tests     done This limestone will be used for tests to define the time for each measurement with the pyramid hunters
Theo organise test run with limestone in T9 ASAP   ongoing  
Markus ECL cables ASAP   done  
>
>
Theo organise test run with limestone in T9 ASAP   ongoing  
 
Theo specify MRPC connectors ASAP     Specify the MRPC connectors to be used for the MRPC gas system in T9. Can D. Jaillet start with the pipework already from now?
Sasho / Theo documentation on MRPC        
Sasho / Theo DWC test and calibration ASAP   5/8/2016  
All Monitoring and analysis     20/8/2016 make monitoring programs for each experiment and set up an analysis framework for the students
Deleted:
<
<
Oskar & Jorgen Git management of the TDAQ repo ASAP 28/7    
 
All Define VME crate setup(modules) for T9 - cabling   15/8   Required to do code development.
Theo / Jorgen V1290 synchronisation ASAP 7/8   In lab.40 finish the V1290 sync studies wit external PG and V1290m
Changed:
<
<
?? Scintillator testing 15/8 1/9   find HV, measure efficiency and noise, inventory
Oskar Test NFS based solution for TDAQ installation   1/9 Do be discussed Check if the NFS can be used instead of AFS
>
>
Sasho Scintillator testing 15/8 1/9   find HV, measure efficiency and noise, inventory
Oskar Test NFS based solution for TDAQ installation ASAP 1/9 ongoing Check if the NFS can be used instead of AFS
 
? Understand Cherenkov ASAP     Check how to setup Cherenkov, how fast signals are

Action 1

Revision 222016-07-27 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of vacations

Line: 8 to 8
 
Markus 4.8. - 12.8. CERN mobile phone
Oskar 30.7 - 7.8  
Jorgen 29.7 - 2.8  
Added:
>
>
Theo 25.08 30.08
Theo ? 20.08 25.08
 

Over view of actions

Line: 35 to 37
 
Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August   This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
Theo / Jorgen Analyse T10 data immediately   ongoing  
Markus / Theo reply to Andre Henriques re. gas release ASAP   done  
Deleted:
<
<
Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August   This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
 
Sasho long screws for blue cables 10/8/2016 20/8/2016   to screw the cables firmly to the adaptor cards.
Sasho testing of large scintis     done  
All Get limestone for tests     done This limestone will be used for tests to define the time for each measurement with the pyramid hunters
Line: 50 to 51
 
Theo / Jorgen V1290 synchronisation ASAP 7/8   In lab.40 finish the V1290 sync studies wit external PG and V1290m
?? Scintillator testing 15/8 1/9   find HV, measure efficiency and noise, inventory
Oskar Test NFS based solution for TDAQ installation   1/9 Do be discussed Check if the NFS can be used instead of AFS
Added:
>
>
? Understand Cherenkov ASAP     Check how to setup Cherenkov, how fast signals are
 

Action 1

Revision 212016-07-27 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of vacations

Line: 14 to 14
 
Who What Soft deadline Hard deadline Status Details
Not defined We have to test if the NIM/ECL V538 VMEbus module can be used as a 1->3 ECL fan out. - - done cannot be done there is another way..
<!-- /editTable -->
Changed:
<
<
Oskar / Theo Plan cabling of T9 - 1 September ExperimentalSetups See Action 1 below.
>
>
Oskar Plan cabling of T9 - 1 September ExperimentalSetups See Action 1 below.
 
Oskar List HV connections - 1 September ExperimentalSetups See Action 2 below.
Sasho have a look at tripods in the EP/ESE workshop and adapt the MRPC frames is required now - Done -
Sasho follow up on the production of the HV cables for the MRPCs - September Done -
Line: 32 to 32
 
Oskar Correction of hard-coded paths in ROSMonitor after 20th July 1 September   It prevents potability - dozen more places which has to be adjust manually.
Oskar Add and connect Vistar app to the TDAQ.   1 September   Run a vistar provider as a TDAQ monitoring application.
All Plan the cleaning up of T9 and the storage and return of the material ASAP   done  
Deleted:
<
<
Markus / Theo reply to Andre Henriques re. gas release ASAP   To be discussed on Wednesday  
 
Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August   This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
Theo / Jorgen Analyse T10 data immediately   ongoing  
Markus / Theo reply to Andre Henriques re. gas release ASAP   done  
Line: 50 to 49
 
All Define VME crate setup(modules) for T9 - cabling   15/8   Required to do code development.
Theo / Jorgen V1290 synchronisation ASAP 7/8   In lab.40 finish the V1290 sync studies wit external PG and V1290m
?? Scintillator testing 15/8 1/9   find HV, measure efficiency and noise, inventory
Added:
>
>
Oskar Test NFS based solution for TDAQ installation   1/9 Do be discussed Check if the NFS can be used instead of AFS
 

Action 1

Revision 202016-07-27 - JorgenPetersen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of vacations

Line: 49 to 49
 
Oskar & Jorgen Git management of the TDAQ repo ASAP 28/7    
All Define VME crate setup(modules) for T9 - cabling   15/8   Required to do code development.
Theo / Jorgen V1290 synchronisation ASAP 7/8   In lab.40 finish the V1290 sync studies wit external PG and V1290m
Added:
>
>
?? Scintillator testing 15/8 1/9   find HV, measure efficiency and noise, inventory
 

Action 1

Revision 192016-07-26 - JorgenPetersen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of vacations

Line: 7 to 7
 
Markus 25.7. - 29.7. email or CERN mobile phone
Markus 4.8. - 12.8. CERN mobile phone
Oskar 30.7 - 7.8  
Added:
>
>
Jorgen 29.7 - 2.8  
 

Over view of actions

Line: 45 to 46
 
Sasho / Theo documentation on MRPC        
Sasho / Theo DWC test and calibration ASAP   5/8/2016  
All Monitoring and analysis     20/8/2016 make monitoring programs for each experiment and set up an analysis framework for the students
Added:
>
>
Oskar & Jorgen Git management of the TDAQ repo ASAP 28/7    
All Define VME crate setup(modules) for T9 - cabling   15/8   Required to do code development.
Theo / Jorgen V1290 synchronisation ASAP 7/8   In lab.40 finish the V1290 sync studies wit external PG and V1290m
 

Action 1

Revision 182016-07-25 - TheodorosVafeiadis

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of vacations

Line: 40 to 40
 
Sasho testing of large scintis     done  
All Get limestone for tests     done This limestone will be used for tests to define the time for each measurement with the pyramid hunters
Theo organise test run with limestone in T9 ASAP   ongoing  
Changed:
<
<
           
>
>
Markus ECL cables ASAP   done  
Theo specify MRPC connectors ASAP     Specify the MRPC connectors to be used for the MRPC gas system in T9. Can D. Jaillet start with the pipework already from now?
Sasho / Theo documentation on MRPC        
Sasho / Theo DWC test and calibration ASAP   5/8/2016  
All Monitoring and analysis     20/8/2016 make monitoring programs for each experiment and set up an analysis framework for the students
 

Action 1

Revision 172016-07-25 - TheodorosVafeiadis

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of vacations

Line: 12 to 12
 

<!-- /editTable -->
Changed:
<
<
Not defined We have to test if the NIM/ECL V538 VMEbus module can be used as a 1->3 ECL fan out. - - -  
>
>
Not defined We have to test if the NIM/ECL V538 VMEbus module can be used as a 1->3 ECL fan out. - - done cannot be done there is another way..
 
Oskar / Theo Plan cabling of T9 - 1 September ExperimentalSetups See Action 1 below.
Oskar List HV connections - 1 September ExperimentalSetups See Action 2 below.
Deleted:
<
<
Theo talk to Candan re. analysis of MRPC data immediately - - -
Theo and Jorgen upgrade the ROS monitoring to 128 channels for V1190 immediately - - -
Theo make a wiring diagram for the MRPC to V1190 connection now - - -
 
Sasho have a look at tripods in the EP/ESE workshop and adapt the MRPC frames is required now - Done -
Sasho follow up on the production of the HV cables for the MRPCs - September Done -
Sasho and Theo Try to repair the third MRPC - September (to have a spare) - -
Line: 33 to 30
 
Markus take a 1290 to the SMD workshop for modification asap - Done 1290 delivered to T10
Oskar Correction of hard-coded paths in ROSMonitor after 20th July 1 September   It prevents potability - dozen more places which has to be adjust manually.
Oskar Add and connect Vistar app to the TDAQ.   1 September   Run a vistar provider as a TDAQ monitoring application.
Changed:
<
<
All Plan the cleaning up of T9 and the storage and return of the material ASAP   To be discussed on Wednesday  
>
>
All Plan the cleaning up of T9 and the storage and return of the material ASAP   done  
 
Markus / Theo reply to Andre Henriques re. gas release ASAP   To be discussed on Wednesday  
Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August   This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
Added:
>
>
Theo / Jorgen Analyse T10 data immediately   ongoing  
Markus / Theo reply to Andre Henriques re. gas release ASAP   done  
Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August   This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
Sasho long screws for blue cables 10/8/2016 20/8/2016   to screw the cables firmly to the adaptor cards.
Sasho testing of large scintis     done  
All Get limestone for tests     done This limestone will be used for tests to define the time for each measurement with the pyramid hunters
Theo organise test run with limestone in T9 ASAP   ongoing  
           
 

Action 1

Revision 162016-07-21 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of vacations

Line: 6 to 6
 
Who When (inclusive dates) Contact channel
Markus 25.7. - 29.7. email or CERN mobile phone
Markus 4.8. - 12.8. CERN mobile phone
Added:
>
>
Oskar 30.7 - 7.8  
 

Over view of actions

Line: 34 to 35
 
Oskar Add and connect Vistar app to the TDAQ.   1 September   Run a vistar provider as a TDAQ monitoring application.
All Plan the cleaning up of T9 and the storage and return of the material ASAP   To be discussed on Wednesday  
Markus / Theo reply to Andre Henriques re. gas release ASAP   To be discussed on Wednesday  
Deleted:
<
<
Oskar LabView event viewer   1 September    
 
Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August   This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ

Action 1

Revision 152016-07-20 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"
Changed:
<
<

Over view of actions

>
>

Over view of vacations

Who When (inclusive dates) Contact channel
Markus 25.7. - 29.7. email or CERN mobile phone
Markus 4.8. - 12.8. CERN mobile phone
<!-- /editTable -->
 
Added:
>
>

Over view of actions

 

<!-- /editTable -->

Revision 142016-07-20 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of actions

Line: 29 to 29
 
All Plan the cleaning up of T9 and the storage and return of the material ASAP   To be discussed on Wednesday  
Markus / Theo reply to Andre Henriques re. gas release ASAP   To be discussed on Wednesday  
Oskar LabView event viewer   1 September    
Added:
>
>
Oskar Extract the rawdata related classes from RCDMonitor into separate library.   1 August   This step will allow monitoring programs as well as analysis code to use the same code for reading events from a file or directly from TDAQ
 

Action 1

Revision 132016-07-20 - AlexanderHristov

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of actions

Line: 11 to 11
 
Theo talk to Candan re. analysis of MRPC data immediately - - -
Theo and Jorgen upgrade the ROS monitoring to 128 channels for V1190 immediately - - -
Theo make a wiring diagram for the MRPC to V1190 connection now - - -
Changed:
<
<
Sasho have a look at tripods in the EP/ESE workshop and adapt the MRPC frames is required now - - -
Sasho follow up on the production of the HV cables for the MRPCs - September - -
>
>
Sasho have a look at tripods in the EP/ESE workshop and adapt the MRPC frames is required now - Done -
Sasho follow up on the production of the HV cables for the MRPCs - September Done -
 
Sasho and Theo Try to repair the third MRPC - September (to have a spare) - -
Markus organize two scintillators, 1x1 cm - ASAP Done R. Dumps will build two scintillators
Markus take care of the order of the stones for the pyramid - 13 September (delivery) Mostly done DAI done. progress to be monitored

Revision 122016-07-20 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of actions

Line: 14 to 14
 
Sasho have a look at tripods in the EP/ESE workshop and adapt the MRPC frames is required now - - -
Sasho follow up on the production of the HV cables for the MRPCs - September - -
Sasho and Theo Try to repair the third MRPC - September (to have a spare) - -
Changed:
<
<
Markus organize two scintillators, 1x1 cm - ASAP R. Dumps will build two scintillators -
Markus take care of the order of the stones for the pyramid - 13 September (delivery) waiting for offer from purchasing -
>
>
Markus organize two scintillators, 1x1 cm - ASAP Done R. Dumps will build two scintillators
Markus take care of the order of the stones for the pyramid - 13 September (delivery) Mostly done DAI done. progress to be monitored
 
Markus check if the DESY table is long enough for 100 cm of stones - 13 September (solution) measure dimensions of table -
Markus look for a safe way of mounting the stones - 13 September contact safety experts -
Markus produce ECL cables asap - 3/4 done See Action 3 below
Changed:
<
<
Markus and Oskar Task to J. Tagg (NI) about updating the event viewer August - Markus to contact Tagg about a meeting -
>
>
Oskar Talk to J. Tagg (NI) about updating the event viewer August - 2014 version to be installed on Oskar's laptop. Oskar to check output of data from TDAQ system in the format required by the event viewer. J. Tagg to be kept up to date
 
Markus Follow up on the installation of the gas supply to T9 September - D. Jaillet contacted -
Markus update drivers to tdaq611 on lnxpool47 - - Done -
Oskar install lnxpool47 in T10 and to update the OS now - Done -

Revision 112016-07-19 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of actions

Line: 28 to 28
 
Oskar Add and connect Vistar app to the TDAQ.   1 September   Run a vistar provider as a TDAQ monitoring application.
All Plan the cleaning up of T9 and the storage and return of the material ASAP   To be discussed on Wednesday  
Markus / Theo reply to Andre Henriques re. gas release ASAP   To be discussed on Wednesday  
Added:
>
>
Oskar LabView event viewer   1 September    
 

Action 1

Revision 102016-07-19 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of actions

Line: 26 to 26
 
Markus take a 1290 to the SMD workshop for modification asap - Done 1290 delivered to T10
Oskar Correction of hard-coded paths in ROSMonitor after 20th July 1 September   It prevents potability - dozen more places which has to be adjust manually.
Oskar Add and connect Vistar app to the TDAQ.   1 September   Run a vistar provider as a TDAQ monitoring application.
Added:
>
>
All Plan the cleaning up of T9 and the storage and return of the material ASAP   To be discussed on Wednesday  
Markus / Theo reply to Andre Henriques re. gas release ASAP   To be discussed on Wednesday  
 

Action 1

Revision 92016-07-18 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of actions

Line: 6 to 6
 
Who What Soft deadline Hard deadline Status Details
Not defined We have to test if the NIM/ECL V538 VMEbus module can be used as a 1->3 ECL fan out. - - -  
<!-- /editTable -->
Changed:
<
<
Oskar / Theo Plan cabling of T9 - 1 September - See Action 1 below
Oskar List HV connections - 1 September - See Action 2 below
>
>
Oskar / Theo Plan cabling of T9 - 1 September ExperimentalSetups See Action 1 below.
Oskar List HV connections - 1 September ExperimentalSetups See Action 2 below.
 
Theo talk to Candan re. analysis of MRPC data immediately - - -
Theo and Jorgen upgrade the ROS monitoring to 128 channels for V1190 immediately - - -
Theo make a wiring diagram for the MRPC to V1190 connection now - - -

Revision 82016-07-18 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of actions

Line: 14 to 14
 
Sasho have a look at tripods in the EP/ESE workshop and adapt the MRPC frames is required now - - -
Sasho follow up on the production of the HV cables for the MRPCs - September - -
Sasho and Theo Try to repair the third MRPC - September (to have a spare) - -
Changed:
<
<
Markus organize two scintillators, 1x1 cm - ASAP meet with Dumps on 18.7. @ 9:30 -
>
>
Markus organize two scintillators, 1x1 cm - ASAP R. Dumps will build two scintillators -
 
Markus take care of the order of the stones for the pyramid - 13 September (delivery) waiting for offer from purchasing -
Markus check if the DESY table is long enough for 100 cm of stones - 13 September (solution) measure dimensions of table -
Markus look for a safe way of mounting the stones - 13 September contact safety experts -

Revision 72016-07-15 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"

Over view of actions

Line: 24 to 24
 
Markus update drivers to tdaq611 on lnxpool47 - - Done -
Oskar install lnxpool47 in T10 and to update the OS now - Done -
Markus take a 1290 to the SMD workshop for modification asap - Done 1290 delivered to T10
Added:
>
>
Oskar Correction of hard-coded paths in ROSMonitor after 20th July 1 September   It prevents potability - dozen more places which has to be adjust manually.
Oskar Add and connect Vistar app to the TDAQ.   1 September   Run a vistar provider as a TDAQ monitoring application.
 

Action 1

Revision 62016-07-15 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"
Changed:
<
<
Who What Soft deadline Hard deadline Status Details
>
>

Over view of actions

Who What Soft deadline Hard deadline Status Details
Not defined We have to test if the NIM/ECL V538 VMEbus module can be used as a 1->3 ECL fan out. - - -  
<!-- /editTable -->
 
Oskar / Theo Plan cabling of T9 - 1 September - See Action 1 below
Changed:
<
<
Oskar List HV connections - 1 September - See Action 1 below
Markus organize two scintillators, 1x1 cm - ASAP meet with Dumps -
Markus take care of the order - 13 September (delivery) waiting for offer from purchasing -
Markus check if the DESY table is long enough for 100 cm of stones - 13 September (solution) measure dimensions of table -
Markus look for a safe way of mounting the stones - 13 September contact safety experts -
>
>
Oskar List HV connections - 1 September - See Action 2 below
 
Theo talk to Candan re. analysis of MRPC data immediately - - -
Theo and Jorgen upgrade the ROS monitoring to 128 channels for V1190 immediately - - -
Deleted:
<
<
Markus update drivers to tdaq611 on lnxpool47 - - Done -
Oskar install lnxpool47 in T10 and to update the OS now - Done -
 
Theo make a wiring diagram for the MRPC to V1190 connection now - - -
Deleted:
<
<
Not defined We have to test if the NIM/ECL V538 VMEbus module can be used as a 1->3 ECL fan out. - - -
 
Sasho have a look at tripods in the EP/ESE workshop and adapt the MRPC frames is required now - - -
Changed:
<
<
Markus take a 1290 to the SMD workshop for modification asap - 1290 at workshop -
Markus produce ECL cables asap - to be done See Action 3 below
>
>
Sasho follow up on the production of the HV cables for the MRPCs - September - -
Sasho and Theo Try to repair the third MRPC - September (to have a spare) - -
Markus organize two scintillators, 1x1 cm - ASAP meet with Dumps on 18.7. @ 9:30 -
Markus take care of the order of the stones for the pyramid - 13 September (delivery) waiting for offer from purchasing -
Markus check if the DESY table is long enough for 100 cm of stones - 13 September (solution) measure dimensions of table -
Markus look for a safe way of mounting the stones - 13 September contact safety experts -
Markus produce ECL cables asap - 3/4 done See Action 3 below
Markus and Oskar Task to J. Tagg (NI) about updating the event viewer August - Markus to contact Tagg about a meeting -
Markus Follow up on the installation of the gas supply to T9 September - D. Jaillet contacted -
Markus update drivers to tdaq611 on lnxpool47 - - Done -
Oskar install lnxpool47 in T10 and to update the OS now - Done -
Markus take a 1290 to the SMD workshop for modification asap - Done 1290 delivered to T10
 

Action 1

Line: 44 to 52
  I separate them in two categories fast and long term Fast:
Changed:
<
<
  • 1 x 34 pin flat cable to connect from NIM to VME crate (~130cm) we have already one which was moved to T10
  • 2 x bunch of 8 cables (coming from PCs I think) note: the ‘channel 0’ has a 3 pin connector. We will need this exact channel by bad luck. A quick mode would be as Markus suggested to cut the connector part that is sticking out.
>
>
  • 1 x 34 pin flat cable to connect from NIM to VME crate (~130cm) we have already one which was moved to T10. Done
  • 2 x bunch of 8 cables (coming from PCs I think) note: the ‘channel 0’ has a 3 pin connector. We will need this exact channel by bad luck. A quick mode would be as Markus suggested to cut the connector part that is sticking out. Done
  Long term:
Changed:
<
<
  • 5 x 2pin ECL cables 15 cm
>
>
  • 5 x 2pin ECL cables 15 cm Done
 
  • 5 x 2pin ECL cables 100 cm
\ No newline at end of file

Revision 52016-07-15 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"
Who What Soft deadline Hard deadline Status Details
Oskar / Theo Plan cabling of T9 - 1 September - See Action 1 below
Line: 9 to 9
 
Markus look for a safe way of mounting the stones - 13 September contact safety experts -
Theo talk to Candan re. analysis of MRPC data immediately - - -
Theo and Jorgen upgrade the ROS monitoring to 128 channels for V1190 immediately - - -
Changed:
<
<
Markus update drivers to tdaq611 on lnxpool47 - - Done -
Oskar install lnxpool47 in T10 and to update the OS now - - -
>
>
Markus update drivers to tdaq611 on lnxpool47 - - Done -
Oskar install lnxpool47 in T10 and to update the OS now - Done -
 
Theo make a wiring diagram for the MRPC to V1190 connection now - - -
Changed:
<
<
Not defined We have to test if the NIM/ECL V538 VMEbus module can be used as a 1->3 ECL fan out. - - -
>
>
Not defined We have to test if the NIM/ECL V538 VMEbus module can be used as a 1->3 ECL fan out. - - -
 
Sasho have a look at tripods in the EP/ESE workshop and adapt the MRPC frames is required now - - -
Markus take a 1290 to the SMD workshop for modification asap - 1290 at workshop -
Markus produce ECL cables asap - to be done See Action 3 below

Revision 42016-07-15 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"
Who What Soft deadline Hard deadline Status Details
Oskar / Theo Plan cabling of T9 - 1 September - See Action 1 below
Oskar List HV connections - 1 September - See Action 1 below
Changed:
<
<
Markus organize two scintillators, 1x1 cm - 13 September meet with Dumps -
>
>
Markus organize two scintillators, 1x1 cm - ASAP meet with Dumps -
 
Markus take care of the order - 13 September (delivery) waiting for offer from purchasing -
Markus check if the DESY table is long enough for 100 cm of stones - 13 September (solution) measure dimensions of table -
Markus look for a safe way of mounting the stones - 13 September contact safety experts -
Line: 15 to 15
 
Not defined We have to test if the NIM/ECL V538 VMEbus module can be used as a 1->3 ECL fan out. - - -
Sasho have a look at tripods in the EP/ESE workshop and adapt the MRPC frames is required now - - -
Markus take a 1290 to the SMD workshop for modification asap - 1290 at workshop -
Added:
>
>
Markus produce ECL cables asap - to be done See Action 3 below
 

Action 1

We have to plan the installation of cables inside of T9 and from T9 to the control room and back for the experiments in September.
Line: 36 to 37
 From that we can derive a shopping list for the Pool. We have to be able to remote control all HV channels from the counting room. If possible we should use Ethernet controlled mainframes and avoid CAENET (which is not supported anymore)
Added:
>
>

Action 3

We need the following cables (not for T10 but for the test of 1290mod when it is ready in the lab + for the future).
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
I separate them in two categories fast and long term Fast:
  • 1 x 34 pin flat cable to connect from NIM to VME crate (~130cm) we have already one which was moved to T10
  • 2 x bunch of 8 cables (coming from PCs I think) note: the ‘channel 0’ has a 3 pin connector. We will need this exact channel by bad luck. A quick mode would be as Markus suggested to cut the connector part that is sticking out.

Long term:

  • 5 x 2pin ECL cables 15 cm
  • 5 x 2pin ECL cables 100 cm

Revision 32016-07-15 - MarkusJoos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"
Changed:
<
<
Example 1:
>
>
Who What Soft deadline Hard deadline Status Details
Oskar / Theo Plan cabling of T9 - 1 September - See Action 1 below
Oskar List HV connections - 1 September - See Action 1 below
Markus organize two scintillators, 1x1 cm - 13 September meet with Dumps -
Markus take care of the order - 13 September (delivery) waiting for offer from purchasing -
Markus check if the DESY table is long enough for 100 cm of stones - 13 September (solution) measure dimensions of table -
Markus look for a safe way of mounting the stones - 13 September contact safety experts -
Theo talk to Candan re. analysis of MRPC data immediately - - -
Theo and Jorgen upgrade the ROS monitoring to 128 channels for V1190 immediately - - -
Markus update drivers to tdaq611 on lnxpool47 - - Done -
Oskar install lnxpool47 in T10 and to update the OS now - - -
Theo make a wiring diagram for the MRPC to V1190 connection now - - -
Not defined We have to test if the NIM/ECL V538 VMEbus module can be used as a 1->3 ECL fan out. - - -
Sasho have a look at tripods in the EP/ESE workshop and adapt the MRPC frames is required now - - -
Markus take a 1290 to the SMD workshop for modification asap - 1290 at workshop -

Action 1

We have to plan the installation of cables inside of T9 and from T9 to the control room and back for the experiments in September. I suggest we set up a table (Excel, Twiki; whatever you prefer) that allows us to describe every cable with all relevant details. This table has to be kelp up to date and will serve us from now until the end of the experiments. For each cable we have to know (at least):
  • Starting point
  • End point
  • Length (approximatively)
  • Type of cable (HV, signal, etc.)
  • Purpose (e.g. connecting scintillator 1 to channel 3 of the NIM discriminator)
  • Cable identifier (number or other label)

Action 2

Related to the cabling we need to list the HV connections:

  • Number of channels
  • Max. voltage
  • Max. current
From that we can derive a shopping list for the Pool. We have to be able to remote control all HV channels from the counting room. If possible we should use Ethernet controlled mainframes and avoid CAENET (which is not supported anymore)

 
Deleted:
<
<
  • Task 1
  • Task 2
 
Deleted:
<
<
Example 2:
What Who Soft deadline Hard deadline Status
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
 \ No newline at end of file

Revision 22016-07-14 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"
Added:
>
>
Example 1:
 
  • Task 1
  • Task 2
Added:
>
>
Example 2:
What Who Soft deadline Hard deadline Status
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
 \ No newline at end of file

Revision 12016-07-14 - OskarWyszynski

Line: 1 to 1
Added:
>
>
META TOPICPARENT name="BL4S"
  • Task 1
  • Task 2
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright &© 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback