Difference: LHCHXSWGSC (1 vs. 28)

Revision 282019-09-16 - MassimilianoGrazzini

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 52 to 52
 

October Workshop

Changed:
<
<

Agena

>
>

Agenda

 
  • A link to the developing agenda can be found here.
Line: 68 to 68
 
  • 42-3-032 (NOT CONFIRMED)
  • 40-S2-B01 - Salle Bohr (NOT CONFIRMED)
Added:
>
>

Requests of financial support

As of September 16 we have 9 requests for a total of 30 days of per diem (should be 3900 Fr.)

 

How to change the draft status of an LHC H XS WG note

  1. Go to CDS submission site and select Research and Computing -> Experimental Physics: LHC -> LHC Working Group

Revision 272019-06-13 - RogerWolf

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 50 to 50
 
Send workshop reminder email Fabio+Massimiliano June 2019
Book coffee for workshop Fabio+Massimiliano August/September 2019
Changed:
<
<

Room booking for October Workshop

>
>

October Workshop

Agena

  • A link to the developing agenda can be found here.

Room booking

  Council Chamber booked for October 16 and 18 from 9 to 18.30 and for October 17 from 9 to 13.30

Revision 262019-06-05 - MichaelDuehrssen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 54 to 54
  Council Chamber booked for October 16 and 18 from 9 to 18.30 and for October 17 from 9 to 13.30
Deleted:
<
<
61-1-007 - Room B 14:00 - 18:30. (no video, only ~12 people) 61-1-009 - Room C 14:00 - 18:30 61-1-017 - Room D 14:00 - 18:30 (no video, only ~12 people)
 Discussions sessions on October 17 afternoon:
Changed:
<
<
Theory conference room (confirmed) 42-3-032, 40-S2-B01 - Salle Bohr
>
>
  • Theory conference room (confirmed)
  • 61-1-007 - Room B 14:00 - 18:30. (no video, only ~12 people, confirmed)
  • 61-1-009 - Room C 14:00 - 18:30 (confirmed)
  • 61-1-017 - Room D 14:00 - 18:30 (no video, only ~12 people, confirmed)
  • 42-3-032 (NOT CONFIRMED)
  • 40-S2-B01 - Salle Bohr (NOT CONFIRMED)
 

How to change the draft status of an LHC H XS WG note

  1. Go to CDS submission site and select

Revision 252019-05-30 - MassimilianoGrazzini

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 39 to 39
 
  • May 2019: Michael
  • June 2019: Guillelmo
  • July 2019: Nathaniel
Added:
>
>
  • August 2019: Massimiliano
  • September 2019: Paolo
  • October 2019: Roger
  • November 2019: Fabio
  • December 2019: Jose'
 

TODO

Task Responsible Deadline
Line: 68 to 73
 
  1. Choose Modify Record
  2. Enter the number of the note to be modified, e.g. LHCHXSWG-2019-003, and the field Extra status, go to Continue
  3. Change the value of Extra status to Approved, go to End
\ No newline at end of file
Added:
>
>

Workshop organisation and CERN support

  • CERN (through LPCC) provides support for our meetings by covering participant expenses and covering expenses for coffee breaks. The total annual budget is 10-15k Fr.

  • When setting up the registration for a meeting, there is an option that the participant can tick to indicate if he/she needs financial support, and how many days. There is also an option that can be chosen if the participant does not have a CERN access card.

  • 3-4 weeks before the workshop the SC member in charge should compile an ordered list of requests for financial support (within the budget).

  • Once the list is approved by the SC it should be sent to Michelangelo Mangano and Michelle Connor for final approval. For the December 2018 workshop all requested were accepted.

  • CERN normally covers per diem (140 Fr/day) but can exceptionally cover travel expenses. When the list of reimbursements is final the SC member in charge should inform them separately, and when they arrive to CERN the participants should go to see Michelle to set up their claim.

  • It may happen that a participant needs an invitation letter. These requests should be forwarded directly to Michelle (in 2018 this was handled by Jeanne Rostant who has now retired)

  • If we want coffee breaks we have to arrange them with Michelle well in advance. If the number of participants is limited and the meeting is the theory conference room the coffee-breaks can be in the Theory common room. This is what was done in the December 2018 meeting. If the meeting is the Council chamber it would be better to arrange coffee to be served there.

  • The procedure to access CERN has changed recently: Michelle grants access to those that indicate in the registration that they don't have a CERN card, then the participant has to fill a form and print his own access tickets

  • Workshop dinner: we normally ask a workshop fee to cover it. We then provide a receipt which is traditionally prepared by the CMS secretariat. For the December 2018 workshop this was handled by Guillelmo.

Revision 242019-05-14 - MichaelDuehrssen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 42 to 42
 

TODO

Task Responsible Deadline
Changed:
<
<
Migration SVN -> Git Michael Feb 2019
New cross section tables Massimiliano Feb 2019
>
>
Send workshop reminder email Fabio+Massimiliano June 2019
Book coffee for workshop Fabio+Massimiliano August/September 2019
 

Room booking for October Workshop

Revision 232019-04-30 - RogerWolf

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 58 to 58
 Theory conference room (confirmed) 42-3-032, 40-S2-B01 - Salle Bohr
Changed:
<
<

How to change the draft status of a LHC H XS WG note

>
>

How to change the draft status of an LHC H XS WG note

 
  1. Go to CDS submission site and select
Changed:
<
<
Research and Computing -> Experimental Physics: LHC -> LHC Working Group
  1. Choose note category: LHCHXSWG Official Report (LHCHXSWG-YYYY-NNN), LHCHXSWG Internal (LHCHXSWG-INT-YYYY-NNN) or LHCHXSWG Internal Discussions (LHCHXSWG-DRAFT-INT-YYYY-NNN)
>
>
Research and Computing -> Experimental Physics: LHC -> LHC Working Group
  1. Choose note category:
    • LHCHXSWG Official Report (LHCHXSWG-YYYY-NNN),
    • !LHCHXSWG Internal (LHCHXSWG-INT-YYYY-NNN) or,
    • !LHCHXSWG Internal Discussions (LHCHXSWG-DRAFT-INT-YYYY-NNN).
 
  1. Choose Modify Record
  2. Enter the number of the note to be modified, e.g. LHCHXSWG-2019-003, and the field Extra status, go to Continue
  3. Change the value of Extra status to Approved, go to End

Revision 222019-04-30 - MichaelDuehrssen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 57 to 57
  Theory conference room (confirmed) 42-3-032, 40-S2-B01 - Salle Bohr \ No newline at end of file
Added:
>
>

How to change the draft status of a LHC H XS WG note

  1. Go to CDS submission site and select Research and Computing -> Experimental Physics: LHC -> LHC Working Group
  2. Choose note category: LHCHXSWG Official Report (LHCHXSWG-YYYY-NNN), LHCHXSWG Internal (LHCHXSWG-INT-YYYY-NNN) or LHCHXSWG Internal Discussions (LHCHXSWG-DRAFT-INT-YYYY-NNN)
  3. Choose Modify Record
  4. Enter the number of the note to be modified, e.g. LHCHXSWG-2019-003, and the field Extra status, go to Continue
  5. Change the value of Extra status to Approved, go to End

Revision 212019-03-25 - MichaelDuehrssen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 36 to 36
 
  • February 2019: Roger
  • March 2019: Fabio
  • April 2019: Jose'
Changed:
<
<
  • May 2019: Guillelmo
  • June 2019: Michael
>
>
  • May 2019: Michael
  • June 2019: Guillelmo
 
  • July 2019: Nathaniel

TODO

Revision 202019-02-25 - GuillelmoCeballos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 17 to 17
 
  • WG1: Massimiliano Grazzini, Guillelmo Gomez-Ceballos
  • WG2: Jose Santiago, Michael Duehrssen
  • WG3: Nathaniel Craig, Roger Wolf
Changed:
<
<
  • Cross-groups: Fabio Cerutti, Laura Reina
>
>
  • Cross-groups: Fabio Cerutti, Paolo Nason
 
  • Approving people joining mailing lists: current chair or group convener
    • ownership e-groups: Guillelmo Gomez-Ceballos
Line: 27 to 27
 

SC meetings

Deleted:
<
<
  • 08.10.2018: with WG3
  • 15.10.2018: proposed meeting with bbH, only Lei Zhang replied so far
  • 22.10.2018: with HH cross group
  • 29.10.2018: with WG2
 

SC chairing

Deleted:
<
<
  • September 2018: Laura
 
  • October 2018: Michael
  • November 2018: Nathaniel
  • December 2018: Massimiliano
Line: 61 to 56
 Discussions sessions on October 17 afternoon:

Theory conference room (confirmed)

Deleted:
<
<
42-3-032, 40-S2-B01 - Salle Bohr (Guillelmo will cross check)
 \ No newline at end of file
Added:
>
>
42-3-032, 40-S2-B01 - Salle Bohr

Revision 192019-01-25 - MassimilianoGrazzini

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 47 to 47
 

TODO

Task Responsible Deadline
Deleted:
<
<
Discuss SVN -> Git migration all 05.11.2018
 
Migration SVN -> Git Michael Feb 2019
Added:
>
>
New cross section tables Massimiliano Feb 2019
 

Room booking for October Workshop

Revision 182019-01-08 - MassimilianoGrazzini

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 47 to 47
 

TODO

Task Responsible Deadline
Deleted:
<
<
Stefania Gori started in 2016 as WG3 convener, would like to be replaced Roger 08.10.2018
contact TAC about Laura's replacement Laura 05.11.2018
 
Discuss SVN -> Git migration all 05.11.2018
Deleted:
<
<
Organize access cards for workshop Massimiliano 15.11.2018
Organize financial support for workshop Massimiliano 15.11.2018
 
Migration SVN -> Git Michael Feb 2019
\ No newline at end of file
Added:
>
>

Room booking for October Workshop

Council Chamber booked for October 16 and 18 from 9 to 18.30 and for October 17 from 9 to 13.30

61-1-007 - Room B 14:00 - 18:30. (no video, only ~12 people) 61-1-009 - Room C 14:00 - 18:30 61-1-017 - Room D 14:00 - 18:30 (no video, only ~12 people)

Discussions sessions on October 17 afternoon:

Theory conference room (confirmed) 42-3-032, 40-S2-B01 - Salle Bohr (Guillelmo will cross check)

Revision 172018-12-16 - MassimilianoGrazzini

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 37 to 37
 
  • October 2018: Michael
  • November 2018: Nathaniel
  • December 2018: Massimiliano
Added:
>
>
  • January 2019: Massimiliano
  • February 2019: Roger
  • March 2019: Fabio
  • April 2019: Jose'
  • May 2019: Guillelmo
  • June 2019: Michael
  • July 2019: Nathaniel
 

TODO

Task Responsible Deadline

Revision 162018-11-24 - GuillelmoCeballos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 40 to 40
 

TODO

Task Responsible Deadline
Deleted:
<
<
Check booking of rooms: 40-S2-A01 (confirmed): Guillelmo (confirmed), 40-S2-B01 (Bohr): Josť (confirmed), 4-S-030: Massimiliano (confirmed), 42-3-002: Bill (confirmed) Bill -> Guillelmo 22.10.2018
 
Stefania Gori started in 2016 as WG3 convener, would like to be replaced Roger 08.10.2018
Deleted:
<
<
Schedule talks from outside the HXSWG: HL-HE LHC, EFT benchmarking Michael, Jose 05.11.2018
Laura to follow-up about bbH meeting organization Laura, Fabio 05.11.2018
 
contact TAC about Laura's replacement Laura 05.11.2018
Deleted:
<
<
Decide on workshop menu: Meyrin, Restaurant La Place Fabio 05.11.2018
 
Discuss SVN -> Git migration all 05.11.2018
Organize access cards for workshop Massimiliano 15.11.2018
Organize financial support for workshop Massimiliano 15.11.2018

Revision 152018-11-05 - GuillelmoCeballos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 40 to 40
 

TODO

Task Responsible Deadline
Changed:
<
<
Check booking of rooms: 40-S2-A01 (Anderson): Guillelmo (not confirmed yet), 40-S2-B01 (Bohr): Josť (not confirmed yet), 4-S-030: Massimiliano (confirmed), 42-3-002: Bill (confirmed) Bill -> Guillelmo 22.10.2018
Stefania Gori started in 2016 as WG3 convener, ask to continue Roger 08.10.2018
>
>
Check booking of rooms: 40-S2-A01 (confirmed): Guillelmo (confirmed), 40-S2-B01 (Bohr): Josť (confirmed), 4-S-030: Massimiliano (confirmed), 42-3-002: Bill (confirmed) Bill -> Guillelmo 22.10.2018
Stefania Gori started in 2016 as WG3 convener, would like to be replaced Roger 08.10.2018
 
Schedule talks from outside the HXSWG: HL-HE LHC, EFT benchmarking Michael, Jose 05.11.2018
Laura to follow-up about bbH meeting organization Laura, Fabio 05.11.2018
contact TAC about Laura's replacement Laura 05.11.2018
Line: 50 to 50
 
Organize access cards for workshop Massimiliano 15.11.2018
Organize financial support for workshop Massimiliano 15.11.2018
Migration SVN -> Git Michael Feb 2019
Deleted:
<
<
-- MichaelDuehrssen - 2018-09-25

Revision 142018-10-30 - MassimilianoGrazzini

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 36 to 36
 
  • September 2018: Laura
  • October 2018: Michael
  • November 2018: Nathaniel
Added:
>
>
  • December 2018: Massimiliano
 

TODO

Task Responsible Deadline

Revision 132018-10-30 - MichaelDuehrssen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 40 to 40
 

TODO

Task Responsible Deadline
Check booking of rooms: 40-S2-A01 (Anderson): Guillelmo (not confirmed yet), 40-S2-B01 (Bohr): Josť (not confirmed yet), 4-S-030: Massimiliano (confirmed), 42-3-002: Bill (confirmed) Bill -> Guillelmo 22.10.2018
Deleted:
<
<
Decide on workshop dinner: Meyrin, Restaurant La Place Fabio 08.10.2018
 
Stefania Gori started in 2016 as WG3 convener, ask to continue Roger 08.10.2018
Changed:
<
<
Discuss SVN -> Git migration all 22.10.2018
Schedule talks from outside the HXSWG: HL-HE LHC, EFT benchmarking ? 29.10.2018
Laura to follow-up about bbH meeting organization Laura 29.10.2018
>
>
Schedule talks from outside the HXSWG: HL-HE LHC, EFT benchmarking Michael, Jose 05.11.2018
Laura to follow-up about bbH meeting organization Laura, Fabio 05.11.2018
 
contact TAC about Laura's replacement Laura 05.11.2018
Added:
>
>
Decide on workshop menu: Meyrin, Restaurant La Place Fabio 05.11.2018
Discuss SVN -> Git migration all 05.11.2018
 
Organize access cards for workshop Massimiliano 15.11.2018
Organize financial support for workshop Massimiliano 15.11.2018
Migration SVN -> Git Michael Feb 2019

Revision 122018-10-20 - MichaelDuehrssen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 26 to 26
 
  • EOS space under /eos/project/l/lhchxswg/

SC meetings

Added:
>
>
 
  • 08.10.2018: with WG3
  • 15.10.2018: proposed meeting with bbH, only Lei Zhang replied so far
  • 22.10.2018: with HH cross group

Revision 112018-10-15 - MichaelDuehrssen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 17 to 17
 
  • WG1: Massimiliano Grazzini, Guillelmo Gomez-Ceballos
  • WG2: Jose Santiago, Michael Duehrssen
  • WG3: Nathaniel Craig, Roger Wolf
Changed:
<
<
  • Cross-groups: Fabio Cerutti?, Laura Reina
>
>
  • Cross-groups: Fabio Cerutti, Laura Reina
 
  • Approving people joining mailing lists: current chair or group convener
    • ownership e-groups: Guillelmo Gomez-Ceballos
Line: 39 to 39
 

TODO

Task Responsible Deadline
Check booking of rooms: 40-S2-A01 (Anderson): Guillelmo (not confirmed yet), 40-S2-B01 (Bohr): Josť (not confirmed yet), 4-S-030: Massimiliano (confirmed), 42-3-002: Bill (confirmed) Bill -> Guillelmo 22.10.2018
Changed:
<
<
remind bbH and HH about discussion session Laura 08.10.2018
Decide on workshop dinner: Meyrin, Restaurant La Place Fabio? 08.10.2018
Decide who follows which WG all 15.10.2018
>
>
Decide on workshop dinner: Meyrin, Restaurant La Place Fabio 08.10.2018
 
Stefania Gori started in 2016 as WG3 convener, ask to continue Roger 08.10.2018
Changed:
<
<
HL-LHC PDF projections Massimiliano 08.10.2018
Discuss SVN -> Git migration all 15.10.2018
>
>
Discuss SVN -> Git migration all 22.10.2018
 
Schedule talks from outside the HXSWG: HL-HE LHC, EFT benchmarking ? 29.10.2018
Added:
>
>
Laura to follow-up about bbH meeting organization Laura 29.10.2018
 
contact TAC about Laura's replacement Laura 05.11.2018
Organize access cards for workshop Massimiliano 15.11.2018
Organize financial support for workshop Massimiliano 15.11.2018

Revision 102018-10-08 - MichaelDuehrssen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 38 to 38
 

TODO

Task Responsible Deadline
Changed:
<
<
Check booking of rooms: 40-S2-A01 (Anderson): Guillelmo (not confirmed yet), 40-S2-B01 (Bohr): Josť (not confirmed yet), 4-S-030: Massimiliano (confirmed), 42-3-002: Bill (not confirmed yet) Bill -> Guillelmo 22.10.2018
>
>
Check booking of rooms: 40-S2-A01 (Anderson): Guillelmo (not confirmed yet), 40-S2-B01 (Bohr): Josť (not confirmed yet), 4-S-030: Massimiliano (confirmed), 42-3-002: Bill (confirmed) Bill -> Guillelmo 22.10.2018
 
remind bbH and HH about discussion session Laura 08.10.2018
Changed:
<
<
Decide on workshop dinner all 08.10.2018
Decide who follows which WG all 08.10.2018
>
>
Decide on workshop dinner: Meyrin, Restaurant La Place Fabio? 08.10.2018
Decide who follows which WG all 15.10.2018
 
Stefania Gori started in 2016 as WG3 convener, ask to continue Roger 08.10.2018
Changed:
<
<
HL-LHC PDF projections all 08.10.2018
>
>
HL-LHC PDF projections Massimiliano 08.10.2018
 
Discuss SVN -> Git migration all 15.10.2018
Schedule talks from outside the HXSWG: HL-HE LHC, EFT benchmarking ? 29.10.2018
contact TAC about Laura's replacement Laura 05.11.2018

Revision 92018-10-08 - RogerWolf

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 16 to 16
 

SC responsibility

  • WG1: Massimiliano Grazzini, Guillelmo Gomez-Ceballos
  • WG2: Jose Santiago, Michael Duehrssen
Changed:
<
<
  • WG3: Nathaniel Craig, Roger Wolf?
>
>
  • WG3: Nathaniel Craig, Roger Wolf
 
  • Cross-groups: Fabio Cerutti?, Laura Reina

  • Approving people joining mailing lists: current chair or group convener

Revision 82018-10-08 - MichaelDuehrssen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 38 to 38
 

TODO

Task Responsible Deadline
Changed:
<
<
Check booking of rooms: 40-S2-A01 (Anderson): Guillelmo (not confirmed yet), 40-S2-B01 (Bohr): Josť (not confirmed yet), 4-S-030: Massimiliano (confirmed), 42-3-002: Bill (not confirmed yet) Bill -> ? 08.10.2018
>
>
Check booking of rooms: 40-S2-A01 (Anderson): Guillelmo (not confirmed yet), 40-S2-B01 (Bohr): Josť (not confirmed yet), 4-S-030: Massimiliano (confirmed), 42-3-002: Bill (not confirmed yet) Bill -> Guillelmo 22.10.2018
 
remind bbH and HH about discussion session Laura 08.10.2018
Decide on workshop dinner all 08.10.2018
Decide who follows which WG all 08.10.2018
Changed:
<
<
Stefania Gori started in 2016 as WG3 convener all 08.10.2018
>
>
Stefania Gori started in 2016 as WG3 convener, ask to continue Roger 08.10.2018
 
HL-LHC PDF projections all 08.10.2018
Discuss SVN -> Git migration all 15.10.2018
Schedule talks from outside the HXSWG: HL-HE LHC, EFT benchmarking ? 29.10.2018

Revision 72018-10-08 - MichaelDuehrssen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 43 to 43
 
Decide on workshop dinner all 08.10.2018
Decide who follows which WG all 08.10.2018
Stefania Gori started in 2016 as WG3 convener all 08.10.2018
Added:
>
>
HL-LHC PDF projections all 08.10.2018
 
Discuss SVN -> Git migration all 15.10.2018
Schedule talks from outside the HXSWG: HL-HE LHC, EFT benchmarking ? 29.10.2018
contact TAC about Laura's replacement Laura 05.11.2018

Revision 62018-10-02 - MichaelDuehrssen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 38 to 38
 

TODO

Task Responsible Deadline
Deleted:
<
<
organize meeting with bb cross group Laura 01.10.2018
 
Check booking of rooms: 40-S2-A01 (Anderson): Guillelmo (not confirmed yet), 40-S2-B01 (Bohr): Josť (not confirmed yet), 4-S-030: Massimiliano (confirmed), 42-3-002: Bill (not confirmed yet) Bill -> ? 08.10.2018
remind bbH and HH about discussion session Laura 08.10.2018
Changed:
<
<
Decide on workshop dinner ? 08.10.2018
>
>
Decide on workshop dinner all 08.10.2018
 
Decide who follows which WG all 08.10.2018
Added:
>
>
Stefania Gori started in 2016 as WG3 convener all 08.10.2018
 
Discuss SVN -> Git migration all 15.10.2018
Schedule talks from outside the HXSWG: HL-HE LHC, EFT benchmarking ? 29.10.2018
contact TAC about Laura's replacement Laura 05.11.2018

Revision 52018-10-01 - MichaelDuehrssen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 25 to 25
 
  • SVN: Michael
  • EOS space under /eos/project/l/lhchxswg/
Added:
>
>

SC meetings

  • 08.10.2018: with WG3
  • 15.10.2018: proposed meeting with bbH, only Lei Zhang replied so far
  • 22.10.2018: with HH cross group
  • 29.10.2018: with WG2
 

SC chairing

  • September 2018: Laura
  • October 2018: Michael
Line: 32 to 38
 

TODO

Task Responsible Deadline
Changed:
<
<
Migration SVN -> Git Michael Feb 2019
organize meeting with bb cross group Michael 01.10.2018
>
>
organize meeting with bb cross group Laura 01.10.2018
Check booking of rooms: 40-S2-A01 (Anderson): Guillelmo (not confirmed yet), 40-S2-B01 (Bohr): Josť (not confirmed yet), 4-S-030: Massimiliano (confirmed), 42-3-002: Bill (not confirmed yet) Bill -> ? 08.10.2018
remind bbH and HH about discussion session Laura 08.10.2018
Decide on workshop dinner ? 08.10.2018
Decide who follows which WG all 08.10.2018
Discuss SVN -> Git migration all 15.10.2018
Schedule talks from outside the HXSWG: HL-HE LHC, EFT benchmarking ? 29.10.2018
contact TAC about Laura's replacement Laura 05.11.2018
 
Organize access cards for workshop Massimiliano 15.11.2018
Organize financial support for workshop Massimiliano 15.11.2018
Added:
>
>
Migration SVN -> Git Michael Feb 2019
  -- MichaelDuehrssen - 2018-09-25

Revision 42018-09-26 - GuillelmoCeballos

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 14 to 14
 

SC responsibility

Changed:
<
<
  • WG1: Massimiliano Grazzini, Guillelmo Gomez Ceballos
>
>
  • WG1: Massimiliano Grazzini, Guillelmo Gomez-Ceballos
 
  • WG2: Jose Santiago, Michael Duehrssen
  • WG3: Nathaniel Craig, Roger Wolf?
  • Cross-groups: Fabio Cerutti?, Laura Reina

  • Approving people joining mailing lists: current chair or group convener
Added:
>
>
    • ownership e-groups: Guillelmo Gomez-Ceballos
    • Administrator e-groups: all lhc-higgs-steering-committee a-group members
 
  • SVN: Michael
Added:
>
>
  • EOS space under /eos/project/l/lhchxswg/
 

SC chairing

  • September 2018: Laura

Revision 32018-09-26 - MichaelDuehrssen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
Line: 31 to 31
 
Task Responsible Deadline
Migration SVN -> Git Michael Feb 2019
organize meeting with bb cross group Michael 01.10.2018
Changed:
<
<
Organize access cards for workshop ? 15.11.2018
Organize financial support for workshop ? 15.11.2018
>
>
Organize access cards for workshop Massimiliano 15.11.2018
Organize financial support for workshop Massimiliano 15.11.2018
  -- MichaelDuehrssen - 2018-09-25

Revision 22018-09-26 - MichaelDuehrssen

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!--
Added:
>
>
  • Set ALLOWWEBVIEW = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
 
 
  • Set ALLOWTOPICCHANGE = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
  • Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
-->
Line: 15 to 16
 

SC responsibility

  • WG1: Massimiliano Grazzini, Guillelmo Gomez Ceballos
  • WG2: Jose Santiago, Michael Duehrssen
Changed:
<
<
  • WG3: Nathaniel Craig, Roger Wolf
  • XG: Fabio Cerutti?, Laura
>
>
  • WG3: Nathaniel Craig, Roger Wolf?
  • Cross-groups: Fabio Cerutti?, Laura Reina

  • Approving people joining mailing lists: current chair or group convener
  • SVN: Michael

SC chairing

  • September 2018: Laura
  • October 2018: Michael
  • November 2018: Nathaniel

TODO

Task Responsible Deadline
Migration SVN -> Git Michael Feb 2019
organize meeting with bb cross group Michael 01.10.2018
Organize access cards for workshop ? 15.11.2018
Organize financial support for workshop ? 15.11.2018
  -- MichaelDuehrssen - 2018-09-25

Revision 12018-09-25 - MichaelDuehrssen

Line: 1 to 1
Added:
>
>
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCHXSWG"
<!-- 
  • Set ALLOWTOPICCHANGE = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
  • Set ALLOWTOPICRENAME = lhc-higgs-steering-committee
-->


SC responsibility

  • WG1: Massimiliano Grazzini, Guillelmo Gomez Ceballos
  • WG2: Jose Santiago, Michael Duehrssen
  • WG3: Nathaniel Craig, Roger Wolf
  • XG: Fabio Cerutti?, Laura

-- MichaelDuehrssen - 2018-09-25

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright &© 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback