Difference: LHCbComputingProjectManagement (5 vs. 6)

Revision 62011-06-14 - MarcoCattaneo

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="LHCbComputing"

LHCb Computing Project Management Team

The computing project management team consists of the following roles and people:
Line: 12 to 12
 The team meets weekly. Agendas and Minutes are confidential, but the action list is public, see below.

Actions outstanding

Changed:
<
<
  Action Minuted Who? Status
1 Provide data management overview information. To be acceptance tested by PCl and released in LHCbDirac 13/04/11 RG Ongoing, tests will be moved from dev bk to prod instance to check if prototype makes sense
>
>
Action Minuted Who? Status
1 Provide data management overview information. To be acceptance tested by PCl and released in LHCbDirac 13/04/11 RG Tests have been moved to prod instance of bk. Some progress in dev portal, can now select by quarters
 
2 Discuss requirements for permanent displays of data management information 13/04/11 RG, PCl Depends on 1. RG to request plots as minuted 27/04/11
Changed:
<
<
4 Ask Stefan to request that LHCb SAM tests be included in glexec testing infrastructure 13/04/11 RG Ongoing. Tests included but require reporting of failures. RG to follow up.
6 Finish documenting computing project roles 27/04/11 MC
>
>
4 Ask Stefan to request that LHCb SAM tests be included in glexec testing infrastructure 13/04/11 RG RG is working to integrate this in new DIRAC release.
6 Finish documenting computing project roles 27/04/11 MC Some progress on this is needed for meeting with LHCb management on 9th June
 
7 Review steps needed to close a production 27/04/11 PCl Draft document with Federico for review
8 Regularly review manpower, identify current and future needs 27/04/11 MC Needs last minuted on 27/04/11
Changed:
<
<
9 Define model for reprocessing at T2 11/05/11 PCl
10 Discuss with speakers bureau chair visibility of computing talks 11/05/11 MC
11 Ask PPG to give recommendation on NeuroBayes usage 11/05/11 MC
12 Clarify with Ian Bird what should be assumed analysis job efficiency at Tier1 11/05/11 RG
13 Clarify how LHCb should receive feedback from C-RSG 11/05/11 MC
14 Define stripping 14 timescale with PPG 11/05/11 MC
>
>
9 Define model for reprocessing at T2 11/05/11 PCl PCh will make a technical plan incorporating his comments, for use by the sites
13 Clarify how LHCb should receive feedback from C-RSG 11/05/11 MC MC sent mail to Ian Bird and Domenec Espriu, waiting for reply
 
15 Define model for WG productions 11/05/11 PCl PCl will pilot submission of WG productions through central system
Added:
>
>
16 Prepare standard abstract for submission at future physics conferences 11/05/11
17 Define abstracts for ACAT conference, deadline is 2nd July 01/06/11 MC
18 Ask PPG to define relative priorities of Stripping13b, Stripping14, FemtoDST 01/06/11 MC
19 Provide documentation for IOHelper 01/06/11 MC
20 Discuss with Federico how to adapt LHCbDIRAC Gaudi application plugin to support ROOT persistency, and with Zoltan to put the technical changes in the book-keepin 01/06/11 PCh
21 Ask for some 2011 disk to be installed at NIKHEF, propose how space should be shared between NIKHEF and SARA 01/06/11 RG
22 Prepare infrastructure for new lhcb-data and lhcb-mc groups (to replace single lhcb-prod group) , to be tested in certification system by production team. 01/06/11 RG
23 Work with Tier1 sites to understand if/how they can provide pledged shares 01/06/11 RG
24 Prepare LHCb session of WLCG workshop 01/06/11  
25 Document access restrictions and access requirements on production machines 01/06/11 MC
 
Changed:
<
<
-- MarcoCattaneo - 26-Apr-2011
>
>
-- MarcoCattaneo - 14-Jun-2011
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright & 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback