Workflow Team Meeting - March 5 4PM CERN time

Vidyo Link

*https://indico.cern.ch/event/378944/

Attending

  • FNAL:
  • US:
  • EU:

Personel

  • Luis to Colombia around May 1-10???? talk on the 6th

News

* The Monday CompOps Meeting is changing format. Matteo will be reporting for operations.
    • Julian I know you have some scripts that you run to produce the plots etc that normally get presented. Do you want to turn them over? Or just run them for Matteo?
    • Matteo, what kind of backup do you want from us?

Site support

Opportunistic sites

  • Can we use CERN HLT (~15K slots) for MC production during beam fills ? If so, how to go about it ?

Agent Issues

  • more cleanup was needed to the workflows from last week's couch issues. Looks like all the WF's have now been assigned and are just waiting for resources
    • This guy is still giving us some replication troubles: alahiff_TAU-2019GEMUpg14DR-00029_00075_v0__150224_140549_6688

Redeployment plan

  • we have spare boxes to bring up at will. How do we want to keep track of our "hot spares"
  • Do we have how to bring boxes on and off the list of agents in the "agent info" list documented someplace?
production SL6
FNAL CERN
submit1 (up)
submit2 (ready to wake)
cmssrv217 (up)
cmssrv218 (up)
cmssrv219 (ready to wake)
vocms0308 (up)
vocms0309 (drain)
vocms0310 (up)

Workflows

  • Found problem with recovery script, when you run it on workflows that have whitelists it ignores the whitelist when it makes the recovery workflows. Julian was looking into it.

ReDigi

  • File read errors for Step2, but there were SOME successes: https://cms-logbook.cern.ch/elog/Workflow+processing/18927
    • pdmvserv_TOP-Phys14DR-00025_00108_v0__150216_193554_5119
      • /TBarToLeptons_t-channel_Tune4C_CSA14_13TeV-aMCatNLO-tauola/Phys14DR-PU20bx25_tsg_PHYS14_25_V1-v1/GEN-SIM-RAW 100.0%
      • /TBarToLeptons_t-channel_Tune4C_CSA14_13TeV-aMCatNLO-tauola/Phys14DR-PU20bx25_tsg_PHYS14_25_V1-v1/AODSIM 3.08%
      • /TBarToLeptons_t-channel_Tune4C_CSA14_13TeV-aMCatNLO-tauola/Phys14DR-PU20bx25_tsg_PHYS14_25_V1-v1/MINIAODSIM 3.08%
      • /TBarToLeptons_t-channel_Tune4C_CSA14_13TeV-aMCatNLO-tauola/Phys14DR-PU20bx25_tsg_PHYS14_25_V1-v1/DQMIO 0.0%
    • pdmvserv_TOP-Phys14DR-00026_00108_v0__150216_202031_2871
      • /TToLeptons_t-channel-CSA14_Tune4C_13TeV-aMCatNLO-tauola/Phys14DR-PU20bx25_tsg_PHYS14_25_V1-v1/GEN-SIM-RAW 100.0%
      • /TToLeptons_t-channel-CSA14_Tune4C_13TeV-aMCatNLO-tauola/Phys14DR-PU20bx25_tsg_PHYS14_25_V1-v1/AODSIM 32.22%
      • /TToLeptons_t-channel-CSA14_Tune4C_13TeV-aMCatNLO-tauola/Phys14DR-PU20bx25_tsg_PHYS14_25_V1-v1/MINIAODSIM 32.22%
      • /TToLeptons_t-channel-CSA14_Tune4C_13TeV-aMCatNLO-tauola/Phys14DR-PU20bx25_tsg_PHYS14_25_V1-v1/DQMIO 0.0%

TaskChains

  • Three TCh:
    • task_SMP-Summer12WMLHE-00011 : 98% GEN, 92% GEN-SIM, 54% AODSIM, 44% DQM
    • task_SMP-Summer12WMLHE-00010: 97% GEN, 76% GEN-SIM, 64%AODSIM, 60% DQM
    • task_TOP-Summer12WMLHE-00081: Had at least one output collision - Not assigned. No reply yet (do we reject it?) HyperNews

miniaod's

  • Nothing to report

Rereco

  • We have a skim flowing:
    • amaltaro_CosmicsSP_732_Feb9test_732_150302_231736_5479
    • The original is still completed: vlimant_CosmicsSP_732_Feb9test_732_150216_142419_5298
    • Who is taking care of assigning and announcing this? asking if we need to reject the v1?

Store Results

  • Nothing to report

MonteCarlo

  • Nothing to report

RelVal Andrew

AOB

  • Assiging/announcing documentation
-- JenniferAdelmanMcCarthy - 2015-03-04
Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r7 < r6 < r5 < r4 < r3 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions...
Topic revision: r4 - 2015-03-05 - AjitMohapatra
 
    • Cern Search Icon Cern Search
    • TWiki Search Icon TWiki Search
    • Google Search Icon Google Search

    CMSPublic All webs login

This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright & 2008-2020 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback