WLCG-OSG-EGEE Ops' Minutes Mon 16 Mar 2009

Summary

No summary yet.

Attendance

EGEE

  • Asia Pacific ROC: Absent
  • Central Europe ROC: Malgorzata Krakowian
  • OCC / CERN ROC: John Shade, Antonio Retico, Steve Traylen, Diana Bosio, Maria Dimou
  • French ROC: Pierre Girard and 0033478930880
  • German/Swiss ROC: Wen Mei
  • Italian ROC: Absent
  • Northern Europe ROC: Gert Svensson
  • Russian ROC: Lev Shamardin
  • South East Europe ROC: Kostas Koumantaros
  • South West Europe ROC: Absent
  • UK/Ireland ROC: Jeremy Coles
  • GGUS: Guenter Grein
  • COD: Vera Hansper

WLCG

  • WLCG Service Coordination: Harry Renshall

WLCG Tier 1 Sites

  • ASGC: Absent
  • BNL: Absent
  • CERN site: Absent
  • FNAL: Catalin Dumitrescu, Rob Quick
  • FZK: Angela Poschlad
  • IN2P3: Pierre Girard
  • INFN: Absent
  • NDGF: Absent
  • PIC: Absent
  • RAL: Gareth Smith
  • SARA/NIKHEF: Absent
  • TRIUMF: Absent

LHC Experiments

  • ATLAS: Absent
  • LHCb: Roberto Santinelli
  • CMS: Absent
  • ALICE: Absent

Feedback on Last Week's Minutes

None was given.

EGEE Items

Grid Operator Hand Over on Duty

  Primary Team Secondary Team
From ROC Russia ROC UK/I
To ROC DECH ROC SEE

Sites Considered For Suspension
  • Vera, once again reporting from a train, thought that since the IN-DAE-VECC-EUINDIAGRID site had not responded for a few weeks, it was worth mentioning in the hand-over log. Shu-Ting followed it up a bit, and discovered that there was another cause.
  • INFN-FERRARA has been in scheduled downtime since the end of January, but the situation is understood.

PPS Reports and Issues

  • CERN Prod is now running two CREAM-CEs for ALICE production. The EMT is tracking a series of patches for the 4th April.
Antonio tried to get the BDII 5 patch accelerated in the EMT, but they had other priorities. However, they were happy to have volunteers to test it (please contact Antonio using pps-support AT cern.ch).

  • gLite 3.1 PPS Update 45:
    • fixes FTS job submission problem (invalidated proxy problem).
    • new VOMS server certificates included.

gLite Release News

  • gLite 3.1 Update 42 to production in preparation scheduled for 23-MAR-2009
    • adds a dependency on "which"
    • includes VDT 1.6.1 Release 9 which fixes a Globus bug (affects most m/w services)
    • includes new version of VOMS certificates

  • gLite 3.2 Update 01 to production in preparation scheduled for 30-MAR-2009
    • new SL5 WNs
    • signed repository for RPMs

EGEE Items From ROC Reports

  • Item 1
  • Item 2

WLCG Items

WLCG issues coming from ROC reports

  • Item 1

Upcoming WLCG Service Interventions

  • Consult links on the agenda page.

WLCG Service Coordination

ATLAS Service

ALICE Service

CMS Service

LHCb Service

OSG Items

Newly Created Action Items

Assigned to Due date Description State Closed Notify  
Main.OCC 2007-03-05 Example Action Item 2007-03-06 SteveTraylen   edit

Review of Open Action Items

Open Action Items

IdSubmitterDescriptionCreationDueAssigned To 

Actions Closed in Last 20 Days

IdSubmitterDescriptionCreationDueAssigned ToClosed 

AOB

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be Monday, dd mmm 2009 15:00 UTC (16:00 Swiss local time).

  • Attendees can join from 14:45 UTC (15:45 Swiss local time) onwards.
  • The meeting will start promptly at 15:00 UTC (16:00 Swiss local time).
  • The WLCG section will start at the fixed time of 15:30 UTC (16:30 Swiss local time).
  • To dial in to the conference:
    • Dial +41227676000
    • Enter access code 0148141


These minutes can only be changed by members of:

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r4 < r3 < r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions...
Topic revision: r2 - 2009-03-18 - JohnShade
 
    • Cern Search Icon Cern Search
    • TWiki Search Icon TWiki Search
    • Google Search Icon Google Search

    EGEE All webs login

This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by Perl This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright & by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Ask a support question or Send feedback