EMI SA2 Weekly Meeting 20100728

Meeting Information

Actions Review

  • No due actions.

Open Issues

  • GRNET participation

  • Mandatory Platforms? SL5 64 bits? A clear calendar is needed.

NOT DONE. Will become an open issues for the PEB or the PTB. For now all currently supported by the middleware are supported (separately). A process for adding new platforms will be defined at the PTB

Danilo will collect the platform supported by the different testbeds . UNICORE has only a server per service therefore only supports on platform at a time

  • Platform for EMI0?

We should ask to the EMT. Maria will prepare the list of things to transfer to the EMT.

  • Who is supporting the WN, UI, maui , LSF and other products? Who provides the resources?

WN and UI by SA1 EMT
NOT DONE for LSF, and batch system:. Need to become an open issues for the PEB or the PTB

  • BDII with cross middleware resources ? (glite sees ARC CE, Unicore?)

  • And some kind of "dteam" VO for testing services and testbeds? Are the certificates valid on all middleware? Some common trusted CA?
Anders reported that ARC confirmed that are using ITGF certificates and proxies. They resign the packages for Fedora and Debian.

Danilo will check whether some kind of common DTEAM VO can be supported by all middleware. And make a proposal that sites support this VO. WIll also check for later for the large scale testbed.

  • All Hand Meeting end of September, early October (Prague?)

Minutes

Participants:(in the disorder, please mail me if I have forgotten¨ your name)

Marek Kocan, Jozef Cernak, Giuseppe Fiameni, Andrea Ceccanti, Claudio Cacciari, Danilo Dongiovanni Gianni Pucciani, Tomasz Wolak, Maria Alandes Pradillo, Andres Abad Rodriguez, Alberto Resco Perez, Bjoern Hagemeier Anders Waananen, Eamonn Kenny, Zdenek Sustr, Michele Carpene', Alberto Aimar

Task Reports and Progress

TSA2.1 - Work Package coordination (Alberto Aimar)

+ Status
- No PEB this week
- All Hands will be end of September, beginning of October (prob Prague)
- Prepared the Quarterly Report, thanks to the TLs
- Uploaded the DSA2.1 deliverable, will be difficult to put targets 
for the metrics (need language specific to have more metrics on the code)

+ Next Steps
- We need to prepare some planning for next quarters for all tasks

TSA2.2 - Quality Assurance Process Definition and Monitoring (Maria Alandes Pradillo)

+ Status and Progress
 
- Working on guidelines for change management:
https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/EMI/EmiSa2ChangeManagementGuidelines
 
+ Issues to Discuss
- Any news from PEB on SQAP?
- Deliverable: DSA2.3.1 - Periodic QA Reports forseen for end of July. What are we supposed to include here?
 
+ Steps Next Week

- Nothing planned apart from finishing guidelines.

TSA2.3 - Metrics and KPIs Definition and Reporting

+ Status and Progress
Included quality factors in Internal metrics document
Investigating the Open POSIX Test Suite

+ Issues to Discuss
None

+ Steps Next Week

Awaiting feedback on metrics in SQAP

TSA2.4- Tools and Repositories Selection, Maintenance and Integration

+ Status and Progress

  - Quarterly report written
  - Automatic ETICS External importer completed. To be tested.
  - ETICS installation for EMI in place emi-etics.cern.ch
  - new EMI project created in etics.cern.ch for first testing
  - Packaging and Metrics guidelines in progress
  - ETICS Support: externals registrations and some GGUS tickets
  - ETICS Release: client testing
  - Valgrind and Helgrind analysis for ETICS plugin
  - Improvement of dashboard and graph generator for metrics

+ Issues to Discuss


+ Steps Next Week
  - Preparing ETICS Release
  - Completing Guidelines
  - Testing of External importer
  - Takeover of TOM JIRA for EMI
  - Integrate feedback into EMI Tools Plan
  - Prepare presentation to EMT about tools requirements

TSA2.5 - QA Implementation Review and Support


TSA2.6 - Testbeds Setup, Maintenance and Coordination

+ Status and Progress

- On going activity for testbed servers logbook
- CNAF sl5 voms installed. Created a new VO emitest (cannot replicate 
cern's dteam) to deploy on testbed resources willing to test sl5 voms.
- Deliverable dsa2.4 writing (almost done) (with feedbacks on some 
issues from Tomasz, Marek, Bjorne)
- quarterly report

+ Issues to Discuss
- ds2.4 : revision process?
- send broadcast to PT or release manager? Bdii configuration also 
depend on how PT will want to use testbed.

+ Steps Next Week

- finalizing ds2.4
- milestone document writing
- bdii configuration.

Issue and Topics to Discuss 25'

  • AOB
Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | WYSIWYG | More topic actions
Topic revision: r2 - 2010-07-30 - AlbertoAimar
 
    • Cern Search Icon Cern Search
    • TWiki Search Icon TWiki Search
    • Google Search Icon Google Search

    EMI All webs login

This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright &© 2008-2020 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback