EMI SA2 Weekly Meeting 20100901

Meeting Information

Actions Review

  • No due actions.

Open Issues

  • GRNET participation

  • Mandatory Platforms? SL5 64 bits? A clear calendar is needed.

NOT DONE. Will become an open issues for the PEB or the PTB. For now all currently supported by the middleware are supported (separately). A process for adding new platforms will be defined at the PTB

Danilo will collect the platform supported by the different testbeds . UNICORE has only a server per service therefore only supports on platform at a time

  • Platform for EMI0?

We should ask to the EMT. Maria will prepare the list of things to transfer to the EMT.

  • Who is supporting the WN, UI, maui , LSF and other products? Who provides the resources?

WN and UI by SA1 EMT
NOT DONE for LSF, and batch system:. Need to become an open issues for the PEB or the PTB

  • BDII with cross middleware resources ? (glite sees ARC CE, Unicore?)

  • And some kind of "dteam" VO for testing services and testbeds? Are the certificates valid on all middleware? Some common trusted CA?
Anders reported that ARC confirmed that are using ITGF certificates and proxies. They resign the packages for Fedora and Debian.

Danilo will check whether some kind of common DTEAM VO can be supported by all middleware. And make a proposal that sites support this VO. WIll also check for later for the large scale testbed.

  • All Hand Meeting end of September, early October (Prague?)

Minutes

Participants:(in the disorder, please mail me if I have forgotten¨ your name)

Marek Kocan, Jozef Cernak, Giuseppe Fiameni, Andrea Ceccanti, Claudio Cacciari, Danilo Dongiovanni Gianni Pucciani, Tomasz Wolak, Maria Alandes Pradillo, Andres Abad Rodriguez, Alberto Resco Perez, Bjoern Hagemeier Anders Waananen, Eamonn Kenny, Zdenek Sustr, Michele Carpene', Alberto Aimar

Task Reports and Progress

TSA2.1 - Work Package coordination (Alberto Aimar)

+ Status
- F2F PEB in Milan 2 days this week. Alberto DI Meglio sent the summary.
- All Hands meeting changed date: 22-24 November (Prague)
- Uploaded the DSA2.4 deliverable (testbeds) , and reviewing it.
- Added Exec Summary and Conclusions to DSA2.1

- Deliverables and Milestones
DSA2.1 - Software  Quality Assurance Plan
DSA2.2 - QA Tools Documentation
DSA2.3 - Periodic QA Reports  
DSA2.4 - Continuous Integration and Certification Testbeds

MSA2.2 - Continuous integration and certification testbeds in place 
MSA2.3 - Large-scale acceptance certification testbeds are in place 

+ Next Steps
- We need to do some planning for next quarters for all tasks

TSA2.2 - Quality Assurance Process Definition and Monitoring (Maria Alandes Pradillo)

+ Status and Progress
- Working on Periodic QA Report
  - TOC sent to Alberto
  - Compiling status report of the guidelines. Thanks to Lorenzo and Eamonn. Waiting for Jozef.
  - Waiting for Eamonn to give me report on Metrics Availablity.
  - Contacted Balasz, Cristina, Francesco, Danilo and Lorenzo to get status of their deliverables.
- Change Management Guidelines are finished
- Attending EMT meetings and updating documentation if needed (i.e. already first update of Change Management Guidelines)
- Keeping my SA2.2 twikis up to date. Entry point as usual: https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/EMI/TSA22

+ Issues to Discuss
None


+ Steps Next Week
Holidays :-)

TSA2.3 - Metrics and KPIs Definition and Reporting

+ Status and Progress
Revised formulations of metrics based on input from Gianni. Eamonn away
last week. Described in Metrics document version v0.17.
Availability of metrics information received from dCache and UNICORE.
Partially integrated into v0.18 of metrics document.
We still require input from ARC regarding availability questions?
Deadline passed 30th August 2010.

+ Issues to Discuss
Can we have feedback from ARC regarding availability of metrics in their
bug-tracker?
Can dCache commit to including priority related bug-tracking metrics
obtained from RT?


+ Steps Next Week
Attempt to produce sample reports using Savannah statistics. Send to
each middleware group.
Awaiting plans for Nov-Feb EMI-0 to EMI-1 transition to include
interoperation/reusability metrics.
Definition of language based bug density distributions still required to
be defined.

TSA2.4- Tools and Repositories Selection, Maintenance and Integration

+ Status and Progress
  - Most of the people on holidays, not much progress
  - Mainly ETICS 3.0 release, support and bugfixes

+ Issues to Discuss
  - EMI ETICS externals

+ Steps Next Week
  - Write deliverable SA2.2.1 really late :-(

TSA2.5 - QA Implementation Review and Support


TSA2.6 - Testbeds Setup, Maintenance and Coordination

+ Status and Progress
Most of people on holiday, not much to report for past week.

+ Issues to Discuss

+ Steps Next Week

- Bjorne, UNICORE, will start integrating new HW resources in the Testbed.
- Review process of deliverable  DSA2.4  and Milestone.

Issue and Topics to Discuss 25'

  • AOB
Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | WYSIWYG | More topic actions
Topic revision: r1 - 2010-09-14 - AlbertoAimar
 
    • Cern Search Icon Cern Search
    • TWiki Search Icon TWiki Search
    • Google Search Icon Google Search

    EMI All webs login

This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright &© 2008-2020 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback