EMI SA2 Weekly Meeting 20100908

Meeting Information

Actions Review

  • No due actions.

Open Issues

  • GRNET participation

  • Mandatory Platforms? SL5 64 bits? A clear calendar is needed.

NOT DONE. Will become an open issues for the PEB or the PTB. For now all currently supported by the middleware are supported (separately). A process for adding new platforms will be defined at the PTB

Danilo will collect the platform supported by the different testbeds . UNICORE has only a server per service therefore only supports on platform at a time

  • Platform for EMI0?

We should ask to the EMT. Maria will prepare the list of things to transfer to the EMT.

  • Who is supporting the WN, UI, maui , LSF and other products? Who provides the resources?

WN and UI by SA1 EMT
NOT DONE for LSF, and batch system:. Need to become an open issues for the PEB or the PTB

  • BDII with cross middleware resources ? (glite sees ARC CE, Unicore?)

  • And some kind of "dteam" VO for testing services and testbeds? Are the certificates valid on all middleware? Some common trusted CA?
Anders reported that ARC confirmed that are using ITGF certificates and proxies. They resign the packages for Fedora and Debian.

Danilo will check whether some kind of common DTEAM VO can be supported by all middleware. And make a proposal that sites support this VO. WIll also check for later for the large scale testbed.

  • All Hand Meeting end of September, early October (Prague?)

Minutes

Participants:(in the disorder, please mail me if I have forgotten¨ your name)

Marek Kocan, Jozef Cernak, Giuseppe Fiameni, Andrea Ceccanti, Claudio Cacciari, Danilo Dongiovanni Gianni Pucciani, Tomasz Wolak, Maria Alandes Pradillo, Andres Abad Rodriguez, Alberto Resco Perez, Bjoern Hagemeier Anders Waananen, Eamonn Kenny, Zdenek Sustr, Michele Carpene', Alberto Aimar

Task Reports and Progress

TSA2.1 - Work Package coordination (Alberto Aimar)

+ Status
- No special news from PEB. Alberto DM will distribute the offical news.
- All Hands meeting: 22-24 November (Prague)
- Uploaded the DSA2.4 deliverable (testbeds) , and reviewing it.
- Added Exec Summary and Conclusions to DSA2.1, submitted to the EU.

- Deliverables and Milestones
DSA2.1 - Software  Quality Assurance Plan

DSA2.2 - QA Tools Documentation
DSA2.3 - Periodic QA Reports  
DSA2.4 - Continuous Integration and Certification Testbeds

MSA2.2 - Continuous integration and certification testbeds in place 
MSA2.3 - Large-scale acceptance certification testbeds are in place

TSA2.2 - Quality Assurance Process Definition and Monitoring (Maria Alandes Pradillo)

- Deliverable DSA2.1 complete and submitted. Thanks for the feedback and
several iterations.

- Working on QA report deliverable. 
https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/EMI/DeliverableDSA231

- Change Management Guidelines meeting and new version available. Mapping of bug status mostly agreed. XML metrics exchange format will be used and PTs wil generate that format..

TSA2.3 - Metrics and KPIs Definition and Reporting

+ Status and Progress
 - Metrics definitions include cyclomatic complexity and static code
analysis
 - Valgrind marked as an optional metric, should be included as a tool
in ETICS.
 - Change Management Guidelines information relating to detection areas,
   bug states and bug severity levels taken into account.
 - Latest version of Internal Metrics v0.19 ready for review by SA2.3,
then by
   Metrics Task-Force before being passed to SA2.2, deadline 10th Sept 2010.

+ Issues to Discuss
 - None

+ Steps Next Week
 - Produce sample metric plots and values obtained from Savannah and ETICS.
 - Define XML format for all middlewares for the production of metric
reports.

TSA2.4- Tools and Repositories Selection, Maintenance and Integration

+ Status and Progress
  - ETICS support
  - Working on SA2.2.1 deliverable
  - Preparation of Configuration Guidelines
  - EMT partecipation and discussions on future actions for EMI-0

+ Issues to Discuss
  - None

+ Steps Next Week
  - Complete deliverable

TSA2.5 - QA Implementation Review and Support

I read several documents (SA2.6 deliverable, testing guidelines ) and sent
feedback.
I participated on meeting devoted to testing SA2
We analyse a situation in ARC regarding test requirements from EMI and a
real manpower to do testing activities for PT ARC Client. Marek Kocan and
Jozef Cernak are responsible for testing for ARC PTs. We desided that
developers are responsible for unit tests.

TSA2.6 - Testbeds Setup, Maintenance and Coordination

+ Status and Progress
- Updated DSA2.4 deliverable

+ Issues to Discuss

- Availability of logs for PT users without direct access: https, gridftp, other solutions?

+ Steps Next Week

- Unicore Testbed updates
- Adding Unicore testbed in milestone

Issue and Topics to Discuss 25'

  • AOB
Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | WYSIWYG | More topic actions
Topic revision: r1 - 2010-09-14 - AlbertoAimar
 
    • Cern Search Icon Cern Search
    • TWiki Search Icon TWiki Search
    • Google Search Icon Google Search

    EMI All webs login

This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright &© 2008-2020 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback