SA2.4 Kick-Off Meeting - 7/6/2010 15:00 CEST

Meeting Information

Minutes

Participants
  • Alberto Aimar
  • Alberto Resco
  • Andres Abad
  • Claudio Cacciatori
  • Fabio Capannini
  • Gianni Pucciani
  • Jozef Cernak
  • Lorenzo Dini
  • Tomasz Wolak
  • Anders Waananen

People
  • For the moment only CERN people skills are present in the WIKI page <-- Everybody should add his name and information
  • Fabio will contribute for SA2.4.
  • Claudio will be 50% in SA4
  • Giuseppe will be 50% in SA2. He will be the contact person for UNICORE.
  • Jozef will be the contact person for ARC.

Relations
  • Tasks: Do inventory, do selection (at the beginning support all and later select one), integration.
  • Relations are in the WIKI page.
  • One person by relation proposed by Lorenzo: to be decided who. One person per Middleware.
  • Fabio will be the contact person for with SA1.4 and JRA1.8
  • SA2.3: Gianni will be the contact person with the support of Andres.
  • SA2.6: Alberto Resco is the contact person.

Subtasks

  • SA2.4.1 Build tools
    • gLite, dCache, UNICORE, and ARC presentations needed.
    • Storm is using Maven for building,confirmed by Fabio. Fabio was asked to do 3-4 slides about this externals tools.
    • Andrea confirmed that Argus is using maven inside ETICS.
    • Claudio will check the current presentation and send the updated version.
    • Jozef and Andras have been asked for an updated presentation. Lorenzo will check the current one and will ask Jozsef for more details if they are needed.
    • A level of integration have to be decided. We have to ask.

  • SA2.4.2 Test tools
    • Inventory and infrastructure is needed

  • SA2.4.3 Metrics
    • How to collect and how to show these metrics
    • Claudio Cacciani will ask to the Unicore developers to add to the current tools (Atlas & bamboo) to add more information inside the tools
    • Gianni will take care of the inventory
    • Lorenzo will contact Google about Google Sponge

  • SA2.4.4 Repositories
    • The repository is a MILESTONE!, have to be done in M1
    • Lorenzo is working to extract the repository feature from ETICS to do an independent tool

  • SA2.4.5 tracking tools
    • It seems it is not our responsibility to choose one
    • We will deploy JIRA in a CERN server

    • Gianni asked: Trackers and metrics are related. Who is going to collect the metrics?
    • Lorenzo: He exposed the different options, but it is not clear which option will be used. After the survey it will be a bit more clear.

Inventory
  • Lorenzo will provide ETICS process Glite info
  • Fabio will provide INFN process Glite info
  • Jozef will provide ARC info
  • Claudio & Giuseppe will provide UNICORE info
  • For dCache info, a person will be contacted by Lorenzo.
  • The inventory have to be done by the end next week.

Assignations
  • Build & test: Fabio & Andres
  • Metrics: Claudio
  • Repository: Alberto Resco & Lorenzo
  • Tracking system: Lorenzo & Alberto Resco
  • Lorenzo will circulate mails with all the information

Other
  • Permissions for WIKI. Which type of permission is needed to edit the WIKI pages? R: To be asked to Alberto Aimar
  • What information has to be added about the survey? R: at least the one asked in the table
Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | WYSIWYG | More topic actions
Topic revision: r1 - 2010-06-07 - unknown
 
    • Cern Search Icon Cern Search
    • TWiki Search Icon TWiki Search
    • Google Search Icon Google Search

    EMI All webs login

This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright & 2008-2020 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback