Go to GDB Wiki - GDB Agendas - GDB Minutes - GDB Action List

Action List for the LCG GDB

See also: actions done.

To do

  • 31 Sept 06 - Kors Bos Put VO Box on the agenda again: a class-2 solution for Alice was put forward by the EGEE TCG

Pending

  • 30 Nov 06 - Experiments should agree on the VO part of the structure of their namespace (to allow space descriptions to be the same at all sites) and publish it.
Pending

  • 31 Jan 07 - Sites Check the CPU and storage accounting figures being published for their site.

Pending


Done

  • 06 Dec 06 - Fedrico Carminati & Kors Bos will make a proposal on the Storage Classes WG mandate and will have to find a chair

Done, submitted to be discussed in the Jan MB

  • 06 Dec 06 - Kors Bos a small team of network experts should meet and look into the bandwidth numbers in the MegaTable and translate them into network requirements

Done, to be discussed at the next OPN meeting on Jan.12 in Cambridge

Closed

  • 12 Jul 06 - Dave Kelsey to mail the GDB list asking for comments/approval of the CA document.

Done (July 14). Document also available here.

  • 12 Jul 06 - Ian Bird to request link from Michael Jouvan on running on Scientific Linux 4 for inclusion in the minutes.

Done (July 20). Also available here: RHEL4-installation.pdf.

  • 12 Jul 06 - Kors Bos to send link around for machine presentation (Evans talk).

Done (July 14). Slides also available here.

  • 14 Jul 06 - All to comment on/approve CA document by email before 14th July.

Done. No comments received. Request for formal approval send to WLCG Management Board.

  • 31 Jul 06 - Kors Bos to circulate link for BNL registration page.

Done (1st August)

  • 31 Jul 06 - Ian Bird to provide list/contact for how to get involved with the middleware certification activity.

Done (20 July 06) - The middleware certification is an EGEE activity - SA3. This is led by Markus Schulz. People can either contact him directly, but preferably through their local (regional) SA3 partners.

  • 31 Jul 06 - Kors Bos to mail GDB for feedback on accounting/policy.

Done (July 14)

  • 31 Jul 06 - Experiment Reps. to urge their VO members to re-register using VOMS.

Done

  • 31 Jul 06 - Jeff Templon to make sure that the default YAIM is properly configuring the lcas lcmaps for the sgm accounts and works.

Closed, discussion postponed to the October GDB meeting

  • 31 Jul 06 - Les Robertson to come up with schedule for agreeing impacts of new machine dates.

Closed, see agenda Sept. GDB

  • 6 Aug 06 - All to register for the BNL meeting if attending.

Closed

  • 31 Aug 06 - Jeff Templon to send around final document on Job Priorities and to present/discuss at the Sept. GDB.

Closed, see agenda Sept. GDB

  • 31 Aug 06 - Kors Bos to arrange for a report in September on the VOMS awareness of each SRM implementation.

Closed, See October GDB meeting

  • 31 Aug 06 - Kors Bos to prepare a plan at the next GDB for VOMS re-registration of users and switch off of LDAP services.

Closed, See October GDB meeting

  • 31 Sept 06 - Les Robertson Follow up on NDGF security policy position

Closed, NDGF will take part in the JSPG

  • 31 Sept 06 - All Those with comments on and suggestions for the storage class implementations work (many raides during the meeting) should send them to the GDB list

Closed, See October GDB meeting

  • 31 Sept 06 - Kors Bos Reserve time at the October GDB for a continuation of the storage class implementation work

Closed, See October GDB meeting

  • 31 Sept 06 - Jeff Templon Send storage type sampling script to John Gordon

Done

  • 31 Sept 06 - Site representatives Move accounting to work in decimal units

Closed, reminder sent to the GDB list

  • 31 Sept 06 - Bruce Gibbard Look up statistics for automated on-call system end send the information to the GDB
Done 11 Nov 06

  • 31 Oct 06 - Kors Bos To send a reminder on maximum file sizes.

Done 27 Oct 06

  • 31 Oct 06 - Jeremy Coles Pointer for e2emonit to be sent to Kors

Done 6 Oct 06. http://www.egee-npm.org/e2emonit/

* 31 Oct 06 - Kors Bos Arrange for another pre-GDB meeting to further discuss storage class implementations at sites

Done 25 Oct 06. See agenda at http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=a058491

  • 31 Oct 06 - All To review storage class sumaary slides

Closed

  • 31 Oct 06 - Dave Kelsey To provide more detail on who is supposed to sign the site policy for each "organisation".

Done, see December GDB meeting

  • 31 Oct 06 - Dave Kelsey to send the Site Operationa Procedures Policy to the list again for comment ahead of approval and ensure lawyers at sites have a chance to review the document.

Done see December GDB meeting

  • 30 Nov 06 - Patrick Fuhrmann to send mail to list suggesting move to NFS3 (or better move away from it) mentioning NFS security concerns.

Done, email send to GDB list on Dec.10

  • 30 Nov 06 - Andreas Joachim Peters to come up with and circulate solution to concerns surrounding site auditing of ALICE files transferred to a site.

Done, email send to GDB list on Dec.12

  • 30 Nov 06 - Jeff Templon to bring glexec to attention of TCG as something to be followed up.

Done

  • 30 Nov 06 - Kors Bos to bring up security issues of VO accounting with Dave Kelsey

Done 4 Dec 06

  • 30 Nov 06 - Sites (+ funding agencies) to give feedback (see actions slide in Chris Eck’s talk for areas to be considered) to megatable by next meeting.

Closed

* 17 Jan 07 - All Send Gonzalo Merino GDB chair candidate nominations.

Closed on Jan. 18 07

  • 31 Jan 07 - Milos Lokajicek Send mail to the GDB noting the April GDB date contention with the ATLAS week in Munich.

Done on Jan. 25 07

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r19 < r18 < r17 < r16 < r15 | Backlinks | Raw View | WYSIWYG | More topic actions
Topic revision: r19 - 2007-03-13 - JeremyColes
 
    • Cern Search Icon Cern Search
    • TWiki Search Icon TWiki Search
    • Google Search Icon Google Search

    LCG All webs login

This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright & 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback