Go to LCG Web - MB Meetings - LCG Bulletins

LCG Office Action List

To Do

  • 21 Feb 2008 - Sue contact the Tier-2 Federation representatives about the Tier-2 not reporting and whether they are still part of the LCG.

Sweden after the MoU signature. Waiting for Reply
Ukraine email sent. Waiting for Reply.

  • Sue: Check about the status and future of the Megatable and Harry's Table. How will requirements of the VOs and available resources at the sites be planned and verified?

Presentation by F.Donno at one of next MB meetings(17 June).

  • Ian/Sue establish list of contacts the country and federations representatives for receiving/updating the pledges via the RRB. Is unmanageable to deal directly with each site. For example the US representatives (M.Ernst, I.Fisk) should collect and consolidate all the US pledges before sending it to Sue. The RRB will be asked to provide a contact name per Country or Federation.

It was decided that all will be contacted and should select their representative.

  • Fabienne: Insert the MoU pledges in a database . Needed anyway and later we see how to produce the reports.

Still valid? J.Casey proposed another solution. Fabienne to populate the Access database with the 2008 pledge information.

  • Fabienne: Look for contacts from Brasil, Greece, Cyprus.

ATLAS replied for Brazil and Greece.

  • Sue: Expected pledges from T1 and T2 for the period 2010-13. Ask RRB members on how the pledges will evolve.

  • Ian: Collect existing material and prepare an updated information page with the most common Q&A about WLCG.

  • Update Accounting reports with wall clock and CPU time.

  • Have a separate report for sites not having signed the MoU yet.

actions done

Usual Topics to Follow

  • Web- Internal Web, External Web
  • Logistics- Office, Meeting Rooms
  • Visitors - Registration, Support
  • MoU - Document, Verify Data, Update Document, Signatures, Country Contacts
  • Reviews - LHCC Comprehensive Reviews, LHCC Referees Meetings, Internal Reviews
  • LCG Overview Board
  • LCG Collaboration Board
  • CCRC Meetings
  • PSM Meeting
  • Reporting Tools - Automation, improvement, GridView, SAM, APEL
  • LCG Management Board - MeetingsMinutes
  • Sites Resources - Megatable, Harry's Table
  • Bulletins
  • Job Openings
  • Accounting - Tiers-1 Sites, Tier-2 Sites, Accounting Reports, Reliability/Availability Reports
  • Quarterly Reports

Done

  • Fabienne:Update the Jobs page with new job descriptions from FZK.

Done.

  • LCG emails, who and when we reply

Done.

  • CERN Tier-0 data still incorrect in the APEL accounting

They are working on it.

  • 21 Feb 2008 - Sue contact the Tier-2 Federation representatives about the Tier-2 not reporting and whether they are still part of the LCG.

Contact Estonia. DONE
Russia to be followed up next week. DONE
Ongoing and will be raised in the RRB. DONE.
Ian to check with M. Ernst for the US ATLAS sites. DONE
Sue to check with the US CMS sites. DONE.
Prepare for MoU signature of the Canada Federations. DONE.

  • LCG account password expiring

DONE

  • Pledge information in the APEL database. Sue to check with J.Gordon whether the 2008, 2009 etc pledges can be stored in the APEL/CESGA database.

DONE.

  • Sue: Clarify the Tier-2 from the Nordic countries.

Bring the issue to the RRB. DONE.
Norway looking for technical contact. DONE. Finland meeting on the 25 April. DONE. Sweden signing next week. Talk to Oxana.DONE.

  • Sue: Follow-up Tier-2 reporting with Pablo and Cristina (aim: to get correct reports directly from the portal). Investigate also the situation on what happens when Pablo leaves.

Done. Sent proposal and waiting for feebdack from Cristina on the proposal to add the VO supported at each site.
Send pledges data, in Excel, to Pablo.

  • 3 March 2008 - Alberto Check the Reliability for T1 and T2. Possibly generate it from GridView directly.

Done for the T1 report. For the T2 is on the way and will be done for March.

  • 21 Feb 2008 - Alberto clarify the mismatch of sites between the SAM reliability reports and the GOCDB names. Seems that the names are correct.

Done. But should be redone every month probably. Alberto will check it again this week.

  • WLCG Logo

Done (Fabienne). We can add it now or to the new web.

  • Preparation Jamie's ex-office into a meeting room

Done. New chairs have arrived and whiteboard is installed.

  • 14 Feb 2008 - Alberto: LCG Bulletin. Should be added to the signature in the LCG Office emails. Also to MInutes of various meetings (MB, GDB, etc).

Done. We should add it to the signature after the Bulletin is sent.

  • 3 March 2008 - Alberto Put the new logo in place also on the old web
Done.

  • 21 Feb 2008 - Ian clarify the accounting of resources of the US Midwest federation vs the MoU pledges (R.Gordon).
Done. R.Gardener's accounting of resources outside the MoU is incorrect.

  • 21 Feb 2008 - Alberto ask Rosy whether she can prepare side templates with the same look as the other IT templates.
Done, with no results.

  • 14 Feb 2008 - Fabienne: List all Tier-2 sites not reporting for follow-up
Done. List given to Sue.

  • 14 Feb 2008 - All: Clean-up and re-install the LCG laptops (Ian to demo!), the office cupboard and shelves, and make Jamie's ex-office into a meeting room
Done

  • 14 Feb 2008 - Fabienne & Alberto: Contact Rosy about LCG web content, Logo and templates
  • 14 Feb 2007 - Fabienne: upload agenda and minutes of 2008 PSM meetings
  • Alberto: Prepare the LCG Office Action List
  • Fabienne: PSM Meetings on Indico password-protected
  • Ian: Contact Rosy for the LCG web
Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r15 < r14 < r13 < r12 < r11 | Backlinks | Raw View | WYSIWYG | More topic actions
Topic revision: r15 - 2008-11-06 - AlbertoAimar
 
    • Cern Search Icon Cern Search
    • TWiki Search Icon TWiki Search
    • Google Search Icon Google Search

    LCG All webs login

This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright & 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback