1. Decide what to do with the gap before temporary plate is received:
    1. Apply for a temporary Swiss plate(Plaques pour exportation) following the method described here: Link
    2. Wait and don't drive the car.
  2. Fill in the French Form of transaction and then go to Car Office at Carouge to deregister the previous car. And prepare materials and provide to CERN Installation Service. See here: Link. You can get cheap coc from this website.
  3. Wait for your CPI from Paris Police Prefecture, you can print regular French Plate from them.
  4. Wait for your final registration grey card(carte grise) and then you can go and print the green plate if you want. Or you can drive with the previous mentioned regular plate. You can also check out if CERN has introduced its program for printing green plate for free.
  5. Don't forget to update your insurance company your newest carte grise.

-- RongkunWang - 2018-10-18

Edit | Attach | Watch | Print version | History: r3 < r2 < r1 | Backlinks | Raw View | WYSIWYG | More topic actions
Topic revision: r3 - 2019-03-11 - RongkunWang
    • Cern Search Icon Cern Search
    • TWiki Search Icon TWiki Search
    • Google Search Icon Google Search

    Sandbox All webs login

This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Powered by PerlCopyright & 2008-2023 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
or Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? use Discourse or Send feedback